Adirondack Drums - 29 June 2011

Having only watched Madison and Crown on the Fan Network I would hope Madison would squeak by Carolina. Carolina's show is just not doing it for me. I listened to the APD several times. The arrangements come straight from the ADD school of musical arrangements. Visual content is almost absent the first couple of minutes of their show. As other's have said the 'cheese' factor in this show is pretty high. I will see them both in person on 7/1. I also think Boston will continue to close the gap on Madison.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 7:00 PM EST

My prediction - without scores

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

7th Regiment - New London, CT

Discuss!

• Like 2

Having only watched Madison and Crown on the Fan Network I would hope Madison would squeak by Carolina. Carolina's show is just not doing it for me. I listened to the APD several times. The arrangements come straight from the ADD school of musical arrangements. Visual content is almost absent the first couple of minutes of their show. As other's have said the 'cheese' factor in this show is pretty high. I will see them both in person on 7/1. I also think Boston will continue to close the gap on Madison.

remember when watching crowns show that the judging doesn't start until the piano player finishes crowd surfing and starts to play. that whole intro/drum solo thing is pre show and unjudged.

Well would anyone want to take a wager on Madison beating Crown by .5 or more? Lol

Ill take you up on it if you want. Sorry, Madison can possibly beat Crown this season, but not today. Certainly not by .5 or more

These are predictions, man. Don't get carried away. Almost like you're taking this a bit too personal. lol

For the record, Crown wins tonight, but I believe the spread will be between 1.5 and 2 points.

These are predictions, man. Don't get carried away. Almost like you're taking this a bit too personal. lol

For the record, Crown wins tonight, but I believe the spread will be between 1.5 and 2 points.

My bad i was getting carried away :p

I just react differently to predictions i dont think make sense. Dont mean to come accross crude haha

• Like 1

My bad i was getting carried away :p

I just react differently to predictions i dont think make sense. Dont mean to come accross crude haha

There's still an emotional element involved that cause people not to be totally unbiased. We always root for our favorites. Same holds true for sports fans. Go check out the main board at Rivals if you ever think THIS board is bad. They take homerism to a whole other level!

2 hours until show time. Should have scores by 9:30ish eastern. So we'll have a SOMEWHAT clearer picture within the next 5 hours.

There's still an emotional element involved that cause people not to be totally unbiased. We always root for our favorites. Same holds true for sports fans. Go check out the main board at Rivals if you ever think THIS board is bad. They take homerism to a whole other level!

Oh believe me, i know!!! Haha im the biggest nfl homer in the world.

For things like this i try to be unbiased when making predictions, even if pointless.

I know most people here think it's impossible for Madison to score higher than Crown head to head but I just have a feeling. (Mostly due to the fact that I'm a huge Scouts fan) It's no secret that I've never been especially fond of what Crown puts on the field but I actually like their show this year. If I'm wrong I won't lose any sleep over it but if I'm right..... I can think of a few folks here who will need serious medication tonight! :tongue::thumbup:

• Like 1

Will not go with specific scores, but I think Madison beats Crown by .5.

Or more - I'm thinking Scouts up by at least a full point.

• Like 1

Or more - I'm thinking Scouts up by at least a full point.

As unlikely as that is, that would incite pure pandemonium on this board. lol

• Like 1