Adirondack Drums - 29 June 2011

As unlikely as that is, that would incite pure pandemonium on this board. lol

The more I think about it, Scouts even within a point of Crown would raise some eyebrows. Scouts beating Crown would infer a definite change in the winds.

• Like 1

The more I think about it, Scouts even within a point of Crown would raise some eyebrows. Scouts beating Crown would infer a definite change in the winds.

(EuphMMXI Shakes his head) :p lol

Ill be on this thread the instant scores are up ha

I think the winds have already begun their change. I don't see Crown getting worse - they are way too talented for that, but Madison is back in the top echelon of drum corps (sooner than most expected) and some DCP'ers just can't wrap their heads around that yet.

Edited by CQuinn
  • Like 1

I assume that this is a 2 corps show?

Was this necessary? We're talking about one storyline that will play out tonight. No different from any other show thread.

• Like 2

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 7:00 PM EST

My prediction - without scores

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

7th Regiment - New London, CT

Discuss!

Like... alot!

• Like 1

There are no "soprano parts" in Bring Him Home....it is a bari/trumpet duet with a low brass feature. Are you referring to the "strings" sound effect which last only 8 bars??

No matter how many bars it is. It is not effective.

This program has major problems.

• Like 1

I think the winds have already begun their change. I don't see Crown getting worse - they are way too talented for that, but Madison is back in the top echelon of drum corps (sooner than most expected) and some DCP'ers just can't wrap their heads around that yet.

Hope you arent talking about me. Im a Scouts fan! :D

Having only watched Madison and Crown on the Fan Network I would hope Madison would squeak by Carolina. Carolina's show is just not doing it for me. I listened to the APD several times. The arrangements come straight from the ADD school of musical arrangements. Visual content is almost absent the first couple of minutes of their show. As other's have said the 'cheese' factor in this show is pretty high. I will see them both in person on 7/1. I also think Boston will continue to close the gap on Madison.

I like " Paint it Black " from Crown, although in one clip the tempo seemed to get away from them on it.( tempo too fast, imo )

• Like 1