Cavies? Will they?

'bass5'

After seeing them in Whitewater I do think the Cavies can certainly win this year. I have never heard a Cavie horn line as loud as this year.

Looks like the men are really bringing it this year. I just keep hearing that Cavies and Scouts have some power in the hornline. Makes me that more pumped for the Madison show.

Edited by Old Corps Guy

'bass5'

After seeing them in Whitewater I do think the Cavies can certainly win this year. I have never heard a Cavie horn line as loud as this year.

Looks like the men are really bringing it this year. I just keep hearing that Cavies and Scouts have some power in the hornline. Makes me that more pumped for the Madison show.

There is actually a video The Cavaliers posted yesterday before the show and the first time I listened through it, I actually jumped a little. Because to be honest I didn't expect that :worthy: !!

If you would like the link to it let me know and i'll PM it to ya! :thumbup:

There is actually a video The Cavaliers posted yesterday before the show and the first time I listened through it, I actually jumped a little. Because to be honest I didn't expect that :worthy: !!

By all means! Send away. Thanks bunches!!!!

Edited by Old Corps Guy

It's hard to tell just yet but I think its safe to say by now I think they very well could. Before this year i wasn't a Cavalier fan by any means but this show has really turned me around. The hornline is really playing and doing so the whole show well. The vehicle is very good and not what I expected out of them at all. The GE factor is great and very tastefully done, not cheesy, so I wouldn't be very surprised if they were in it to win it for 2011.

By all means! Send away. Thanks bunches!!!!

It's on their Twitter account.

http://yfrog.com/0ekegz

I posted the link in the Dublin, OH thread....its legit. Since Cavies posted it on Their Facebook and Yfrog accounts I assume its cool to repost.

....and yes I had to turn the volume down on my computer, i was not expecting that sound

Edited by GREENBLUE

I posted the link in the Dublin, OH thread....its legit. Since Cavies posted it on Their Facebook and Yfrog accounts I assume its cool to repost.

....and yes I had to turn the volume down on my computer, i was not expecting that sound

ah alright, I sent it to'em anyways. :tongue: But yeah I had my volume up with head phones on and then BAM! I jumped! :worthy:

It really excites me, only a couple of weeks till I get to see them live in Houston then SA. I think The Cavaliers have a full packaged show this year. And now with a LOUD horn line! its exciting!

Thanks to all that posted the link. I will check it out at home tonight.

You cannot compare the Phillies or any other sports team to a drum corps season because in baseball it is not up to a group of human judges with individual preferences or the possibility of being influenced.

So do we think the Cavies spread over everyone else is legit? I for one would love to see them win another. It's been a few years. What think you?

How is the spread legit when Cavies, BD, Cadets, and Crown have not competed on the same field since Texas? The one thing I will agree upon is that Cavies and Cadets have good chances of winning come August. Now tell that to Blue Devils and Crown.

Irving

Fan of the Arts