Bristol show thread

Carolina

Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

7th Regiment - New London, CT

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/detail.cfm?event=847fd3b4-3218-437a-8208-2ff2878d2e06#ixzz1QzEk51Rw

ROFL :hehe::lol:

[edit: never mind] :cool:

Edited by skajerk

Is your name a Beerfest reference :p?

No,

My real name is Will Turner, and at the summer camp where I work I am called Bootstrap Bill Turner, after the Pirates of the Caribbean character, and one of my other friends calls me dasboot, and I liked it, so I used it for my name

Bristol is the greatest place in the country, especially on The Fowath. The grass at the show sucks pretty hard and I remember it had been raining all that day my age-out year, but the people there and the parade the day after makes it totally worth it.

• Like 1

Just got to Bristol (from Philly). We are going to the show and then the parade on the 4th. My brother is marching in the parade with the Navy band.

Asking a big favor here....Can someone check the show website and see where the advance tickets go on sale? I didn't print it out from home, and the show website will not load from the hotel! I do see the address of the show on DCI.org, but I recal reading that I could get tickets at a local store or something, and that the tickets go on sale at 4pm?

Bristol 4th site

Just got to Bristol (from Philly). We are going to the show and then the parade on the 4th. My brother is marching in the parade with the Navy band.

Asking a big favor here....Can someone check the show website and see where the advance tickets go on sale? I didn't print it out from home, and the show website will not load from the hotel! I do see the address of the show on DCI.org, but I recal reading that I could get tickets at a local store or something, and that the tickets go on sale at 4pm?

Bristol 4th site

Where in Philly do you live? Also, the show website says "forbidden" :(

I know that tickets go on sale @ the gate at 5 PM, but am not sure about a local store having them. I'll check on that one