Sioux Falls "Spectacular"

Interesting... BAC got dumped on in GE visual (.4 behind

gmen and 1.5 behind BK - a caption that they had previously been quite strong in... That caption alone put them in 5th, as they got 3rd in perc and vis ensemble and 2nd in colorguard...

Interesting... BAC got dumped on in GE visual (.4 behind

gmen and 1.5 behind BK - a caption that they had previously been quite strong in... That caption alone put them in 5th, as they got 3rd in perc and vis ensemble and 2nd in colorguard...

It is what it is.

For tonite.

• Like 2

Glad to hear this news!

Yeah, the daughter said that we get the complete trumpet solo intro now to Elsa's. She said there are music and drill changes to the very end. Since she's a guardie, she was more focused on the guard stuff. Said the new ending was all filler guard work. Person writing the flag work will meet them tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yeah, the daughter said that we get the complete trumpet solo intro now to Elsa's. She said there are music and drill changes to the very end. Since she's a guardie, she was more focused on the guard stuff. Said the new ending was all filler guard work. Person writing the flag work will meet them tomorrow.

YES. You just made my day! All 18 minutes left of it! :w00t:

YES. You just made my day! All 18 minutes left of it! :w00t:

Trust me, I'm excited they went there. Hopefully there are some more fixes on the way!

Hey all, just got back from the show. Liahona you are awesome for re-posting all of my tweets from the show. I was a little worried they were going to waste since I couldn't post to DCP directly. Glad to see that some of you enjoyed my commentary. Just tried to get little snapshots of each corps. Oh and what the heck, I come up with an awesome strategy to post scores quickly for you guys and then DCI posts them online before we heard them at the show???

Next show for me is the Minneapolis regional, don't know if I'll live tweet that one....25 corps is a lot of tweeting.

You are very welcome. :smile: I loved the comment about your 50 yard seat and the mostly positive upbeat comments about all the corps.

You did awesome!!! ....made me feel like I was at the show :smile:

• Like 1

You and me both! They hit 70 their second show on 6/25th and they haven't hit 79 yet. Ouch!

Well, for what it's worth...I saw them in Dubuque for the first time this year and absolutely loved their show. I actually put them ahead of Scouts in my little world of scoring. Looks like tonight they got dumped on by Lee Carlson for some reason in GE Visual. Otherwise they would have beat Blue Knights and been closer to 80.

• Like 2