Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Troopers - Casper, WY

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

Racine Scouts - Racine, WI

Great line-up....

* How will Blue Stars and Santa Clara match-up?

* How will Troopers/Spirit of Atlanta/Crossmen match-up?

Small show with some very important match-ups. Could the Blue Stars defeat SCV for the first time since 1972? Possibly.

Blue Stars will not beat SCV. Bank on it. :ph34r:

• Like 5

Blue Stars will not beat SCV. Bank on it. :ph34r:

maybe not, but how close the spread between them will tie the SCV/PR/BK grouping in with the BS/Madison/Boston grouping to give us a good idea what to expect this saturday in MN.

• Like 1

maybe not, but how close the spread between them will tie the SCV/PR/BK grouping in with the BS/Madison/Boston grouping to give us a good idea what to expect this saturday in MN.

Idk...It's a small show. plus it's only Tuesday...I think a lot will change on Saturday. However I too will be looking forward to the scores here...its gonna be hard for me not to drive the hour to go see this show too!

This is a pretty standard but decent medium-sized stadium at a high school. About 24 rows of seating. I'll be right on the 50 third row from the top. If you don't know Metamora, it's actually sort of hard to find the school as it's back in the old part of town, and last year (my first time to this show) the show entrance wasn't well marked. I'm sure the locals know where to go, but out-of-towners don't.

Anyway, last year they had some great food on the grill--brats, burgers, chicken--from the Metamora band boosters. The rehearsal/warm-up areas are very nearby and easy to get to and from if you like that sort of thing.

Looks like 20% chance of storms today, but the Peoria area has been missing all the rain nearby for the past 9 or 10 days. I don't know if that means that we're due for something big or if it means we're trapped in a humidity bubble and we have nothing to fear from the storms.

Either way, it's going to be a hot start to the show. Heat index at 11am here is near 100 and if today is anything like the past week has been, the actual temps will still be in the mid-90s by showtime. At my house in Peoria (30 minutes away) we hit 100 degrees yesterday with a dew point in the high-80s which means the heat index was over 130. So if you're coming to the show, plan to drink lots of fluids and sweat a lot, because we'll be facing into the setting sun.

If this is your first time at the show be sure to check out the map and the satellite image:

http://www.rivercityrhapsody.com/metamora#map

The parking lot on Madison St is the main entrance. Then you can either walk behind the stadium up to where the corps park and warm up, or if you pass the school going north on Niles St, then veer left on Weidman St there where the Google Map shows the Metamora Township Building, then the next turn-in on the left is where the buses park and there'll likely be room for your car there as well.

Can't wait for my first live show of the season!

Cmon! Lots of good seats left! :thumbup:

Well..I googlemapped it. I'm in the QC. its more like 2 hours away...i'd get home at midnight with a 5am wake up call...buuuut....its the Vanguard. IDK. shoot!!

:doh:

Cmon! Lots of good seats left! :thumbup:

Is there numer for tickets? and would they Will Call if i called??