25 Corps in Semifinals?

I don't see what's so hard to get about this. :tongue:

Lol people saying it was different from what I posted made it confusing.

They say I post too much but I only have 3 posts...

I'm truly on DCP so much because I don't have many friends.

And (most) people here are nice.

So I started posting and having nice conversations with drum corps fanatics just like me! And then there are people that take what I say and make me feel like a horrible person for saying it. And it hurts

#1 you said you only made 3 posts on post 166 :blink:

#2 Why don't you have many friends ?( besides being a bari sax player ) :shutup:

#3 If the things people have said really hurts you, make sure to ride in the front of the bus by the driver.

#4 In drum corps, NEVER show your weakness. Don't ever say someone hurt your feelings. Thats like walking into a room filled with people holding bags of rotten produce with a bullseye on your forehead. It ain't gonna be pretty.

You've got the heart and drive, just grow thicker skin or you're gonna be an emotional mess on tour. One of the biggest things that seperate corps from band is being able to take crap all day and still do the show

If someone says you post too much maybe they think your time could be spent cutting grass and earning tour fees for next season ? ( well maybe :tongue: )

Just like anything else, learn from it and move on

• Like 1

#1 you said you only made 3 posts on post 166 :blink:

#2 Why don't you have many friends ?( besides being a bari sax player ) :shutup:

#3 If the things people have said really hurts you, make sure to ride in the front of the bus by the driver.

#4 In drum corps, NEVER show your weakness. Don't ever say someone hurt your feelings. Thats like walking into a room filled with people holding bags of rotten produce with a bullseye on your forehead. It ain't gonna be pretty.

You've got the heart and drive, just grow thicker skin or you're gonna be an emotional mess on tour. One of the biggest things that seperate corps from band is being able to take crap all day and still do the show

If someone says you post too much maybe they think your time could be spent cutting grass and earning tour fees for next season ? ( well maybe :tongue: )

Just like anything else, learn from it and move on

A lot of people are afraid of me because of my size and when I go to approach someone to talk they skitter away like roaches. And I guess I'm going have to become a rock. Stoic almost. And all of the kids in my neighborhood are my age and cutting for money! They beat me to it! Lol.

Spirit could have a chance. Right now they're really neck and neck with the Troopers, and if they can clean their show and hope the Troop misses a few spots... which they probably won't, they could definitely have a chance.

I also really like the Troopers' infinity chord at the end... it's pretty bad (the good bad)

Edited by connorthemello

A lot of people are afraid of me because of my size and when I go to approach someone to talk they skitter away like roaches. And I guess I'm going have to become a rock. Stoic almost. And all of the kids in my neighborhood are my age and cutting for money! They beat me to it! Lol.

Ok, so use your head and figure out what a tall kid can do that the other kids can't.

( didn't you say you were like 6'9" and 285 lbs ? )

At that size you could offer protection services :ph34r:

Ok, so use your head and figure out what a tall kid can do that the other kids can't.

( didn't you say you were like 6'9" and 285 lbs ? )

At that size you could offer protection services :ph34r:

Hahaha I'm 6'3-6'4 ish

Hahaha I'm 6'3-6'4 ish

Keep your spirits hight, no one has called you Little Jeffery.........YET :shutup:

So the coaches have not been after you to play football ?

Edited by The Other Mike
  • Like 1

Keep your spirits hight, no one has called you Little Jeffery.........YET :shutup:

So the coaches have not been after you to play football ?

They have! they harrass me about it too. They know my schedule so they catch me between classes.

• Like 1

They have! they harrass me about it too. They know my schedule so they catch me between classes.

Just tell them you're not into showering with guys and you don't like being patted on the ### by men. ( works at our school ) :devil:

• Like 1

I know that was the rule with Magic. I don't know about CapReg - I seem to remember it at that point pretty much being the BoD's discretion.

Mike

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure. I always thought it was a DCI rule that put them in Open Class for that year. Maybe they had changed the rules between Magic and Capital Regiment, DCI does tend to change them pretty regularly.