Hello

It was a beautiful night for drum corps. The Cabs organization certainly know how to bring good weather to the shows they host this year. Congrats on a well run and engaging night.

After hearing all of the offseason turmoil from the Bushwacker organization, it was great to see them out on the field. The show seems considerably challenging for a fairly inexperienced drum corps. I wish them the best of luck moving forward and trying to finish top 10.

It was just wonderful to see Sunrisers on the field again and doing something that works for them. Les Mis is very Sunrisers and when all of the performers are all on the same page the corps is going to be a Class A contender in a year or so.

Windsor Regiment is a lot of fun. Probably the most musical of all the corps this evening. My family and I were surprised at the big gap between Fusion and Windsor and I had to explain "It's DCA mom. Louder is better"

Fusion can put some sound out for such a small hornline. That must have something to do with the size of the drumline. What a drastic turnaround in battery from the previous few years. The show is a perfect Class A program. Maybe too perfect. This corps could probably contend with some of the open class. Does anyone know why they decided to stay in Class A this year?

The reports we were hearing about the Cabs are not true at all. They are absolutely a contender. Bringing the great Frank Ponzo out of retirement and MARCHING......WOW!!!! He sounds better than ever.Once this show gets clean, look out!!!

Hurricanes drumline is a surprise for the good. These guys have hands and have talent. The guard is sooooooooo good. It made me want to take out my rifle and get back on the field.

What can you say about the Reading Buccaneers that hasn't been said in other threads. I was surprised at the spread and placement in guard. I think the Bucs guard is just as good as the Hurricanes' (definitely better than cabs) if not better. Not a huge fan of the ballet bars but once the program gets cleaner towards the end of the season there's a chance they could take first. Can't wait to see what happens when Minnesota Brass come out east!

Does anyone know if the Toms River show is happening? Rumors were swirling in section 4 this weekend that it wasn't.

• Like 1

It was a beautiful night for drum corps. The Cabs organization certainly know how to bring good weather to the shows they host this year. Congrats on a well run and engaging night.

Does anyone know if the Toms River show is happening? Rumors were swirling in section 4 this weekend that it wasn't.

First Post on DCP - Welcome!!! And thanks for posting you review. As for Toms River, the Director of the Caballeros Alumni Corps just sent out a memo earlier today to our membership regarding being there for this event, and I believe this to be a GO!!!!

Hello

After hearing all of the offseason turmoil from the Bushwacker organization, it was great to see them out on the field. The show seems considerably challenging for a fairly inexperienced drum corps. I wish them the best of luck moving forward and trying to finish top 10.

It was just wonderful to see Sunrisers on the field again and doing something that works for them. Les Mis is very Sunrisers and when all of the performers are all on the same page the corps is going to be a Class A contender in a year or so.

Windsor Regiment is a lot of fun. Probably the most musical of all the corps this evening. My family and I were surprised at the big gap between Fusion and Windsor and I had to explain "It's DCA mom. Louder is better"

Fusion can put some sound out for such a small hornline. That must have something to do with the size of the drumline. What a drastic turnaround in battery from the previous few years. The show is a perfect Class A program. Maybe too perfect. This corps could probably contend with some of the open class. Does anyone know why they decided to stay in Class A this year?

The reports we were hearing about the Cabs are not true at all. They are absolutely a contender. Bringing the great Frank Ponzo out of retirement and MARCHING......WOW!!!! He sounds better than ever.Once this show gets clean, look out!!!

Hurricanes drumline is a surprise for the good. These guys have hands and have talent. The guard is sooooooooo good. It made me want to take out my rifle and get back on the field.

What can you say about the Reading Buccaneers that hasn't been said in other threads. I was surprised at the spread and placement in guard. I think the Bucs guard is just as good as the Hurricanes' (definitely better than cabs) if not better. Not a huge fan of the ballet bars but once the program gets cleaner towards the end of the season there's a chance they could take first. Can't wait to see what happens when Minnesota Brass come out east!

yes toms river is a go bush dont say no i quit to anything Edited by oldschool1180

Hello

thank you olive for the comment as to bush as a member of this great organization we will not let anything stop us from acheiving our goal to be on top again BUSH FOREVER

Hello

Thank you for your review Olive....

WELCOME to DCP!!!

Spoke to Chris Burbank, band director at Toms River HS East and this show is a go!!!!

Cabs will be there...

First of all, thank you for your review, and welcome to DCP!!!

Thank you for your VERY kind words. Not only about me, but the entire Caballeros organization! :thumbup:

I have to say.....I have NEVER seen a bunch of people work harder in my life. These kids (and some 'old timers') really know how to dig deep within themselves to make a product work. I commend every single member, and staff member for their dedication. :worthy:

And one more thing.......It is GREAT to be back!!! :bigsmile:

• Like 1

I spoke to someone in the Sunrisers and they said they had new uniforms. Where are the new uniforms Sun? And where are the new horns? Your looks count for something.