I spoke to someone in the Sunrisers and they said they had new uniforms. Where are the new uniforms Sun? And where are the new horns? Your looks count for something.

As I understand it everything is good to go.... New uniforms were worn in Wayne, NJ and the new horns were just delivered....

(They'll be showing the new brass to the Alumni during the dress run through at the Annual Corps/Alumni Family Picnic this Saturday. thumbup.gif)

I spoke to someone in the Sunrisers and they said they had new uniforms. Where are the new uniforms Sun? And where are the new horns? Your looks count for something.

I think they did have the new uniforms on Saturday night.

They where all dressed in costumes as they would have been in Les Miz .

Edited by Florida Sun

I liked the Les Mis costumes. As I wrote after Wildwood, the bowling shirts (while unifrom in appearance) did not really jive with the show presentation on the field. The costuming I felt was more effective than if they would have had more traditional looking uniforms. It really helped with the overall picture. The show was much improved over Wildwood as well. I can't wait to see it when it's done. Still very entertaining and definitely a great concept from the well for them.

Just to confirm not only is the Toms River show, the Jersey Shore Invitational, happening on Saturday August 13th, but the Bushwackers have a surprise addition to add to our line up. Come on out to Toms River East High School stadium and see the Buccaneers, the Caballeros, Fusion Core, the Sunrisers, Carolina Gold, the Bushwackers and one late additon sure to please drum corps fans. :thumbup: More information to follow in DCP shortly. GO BUSH!

John Gough

Jersey Shore Invitational

Contest Chairman

• Like 2

So by saying "Your looks count for something." You are, in fact, insinuating that you thought the corps isn't really concerned with its appearance. Hmmmmm, care to clarify that statement?

I liked the Les Mis costumes. As I wrote after Wildwood, the bowling shirts (while unifrom in appearance) did not really jive with the show presentation on the field. The costuming I felt was more effective than if they would have had more traditional looking uniforms. It really helped with the overall picture. The show was much improved over Wildwood as well. I can't wait to see it when it's done. Still very entertaining and definitely a great concept from the well for them.

Sun has been known through the years for some "out of the box" thinking.... and I think their unis this year are another example.

As far as I know, they are the only DCA corps whose entire corps... and not just the color guard and/or pit... is in uniforms that help portray the show theme. :thumbup:

Just to confirm not only is the Toms River show, the Jersey Shore Invitational, happening on Saturday August 13th, but the Bushwackers have a surprise addition to add to our line up. Come on out to Toms River East High School stadium and see the Buccaneers, the Caballeros, Fusion Core, the Sunrisers, Carolina Gold, the Bushwackers and one late additon sure to please drum corps fans. :thumbup: More information to follow in DCP shortly. GO BUSH!

John Gough

Contest Chairman

I would say so John.. That will be a great addition...

John Gough

Contest Chairman

OMG!! Will Justin Bieber be performing??!!

OMG!! Will Justin Bieber be performing??!!

Hey! How did you find out? Who snitched?? :tongue: