Crown Guard

Am I missing something??????

How the heck can Crown end up 6th in guard tonight - that is a travesty. They were clearly one of the top 2 guards out there in content and cleanliness - are you kidding me!!!!!!!

Later,

Mike

Am I missing something??????

How the heck can Crown end up 6th in guard tonight - that is a travesty. They were clearly one of the top 2 guards out there in content and cleanliness - are you kidding me!!!!!!!

Later,

Mike

I'd be embarrassed to have my name on that score. Seriously.

Their work is the best this year -- incredibly effective, totally gorgeous. But also maybe too intricate for the football field; sometimes it reads like it was written for the gym floor, which lends itself to awesome work that's almost impossible to clean when you're dealing with a much bigger stage. Cavaliers are sometimes in the same boat. Cadets and BD simply know how to write for a football field, although I'm not crazy about BD's staging ethics this year.

It's a shame, but it was always minor issues in cleanliness that held Crown back from the guard title -- things we might not even notice if this were the WGI stage. They're really trying to do the impossible. But they've got one of the best guards out there. They're definitely going to win the title one day very soon.

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 1

1 Rach Star guard member does not a 1st place guard make.

I actually think, of all the work written for the show this year, his solo stuff is the least interesting. That flag line? :worthy:

Their work is the best this year -- incredibly effective, totally gorgeous. But also maybe too intricate for the football field; sometimes it reads like it was written for the gym floor, which lends itself to awesome work that's almost impossible to clean when you're dealing with a much bigger stage. Cavaliers are sometimes in the same boat. Cadets and BD simply know how to write for a football field, although I'm not crazy about BD's staging ethics this year.

It's a shame, but it was always minor issues in cleanliness that held Crown back from the guard title -- things we might not even notice if this were the WGI stage. They're really trying to do the impossible. But they've got one of the best guards out there. They're definitely going to win the title one day very soon.

nvm. pm'd you.

over written for a gym also i think....jmo

• Like 1

although I'm not crazy about BD's staging ethics this year.

Forgive me....what does this mean?