Cadets in need of a trumpet

okay - how about the snare - back or not?

From what I heard he's hoping to be medically cleared on Sunday!

Great!!

Thanks

The trumpet hole has been filled. They have a vet flying in to meet the corps.

CRAP! I was too slow in responding.

If another hole becomes available, PLEASE text me. I'm ready and willing to march. I'll put on a little extra makeup, pull out my "buns of steel" VHS tape to get my luscious shape back and I'll be on the first flight out.

CRAP! I was too slow in responding.

If another hole becomes available, PLEASE text me. I'm ready and willing to march. I'll put on a little extra makeup, pull out my "buns of steel" VHS tape to get my luscious shape back and I'll be on the first flight out.

You would be too busy chasing George around...the poor man would get no rest. :tongue:

Simple-- I have a life outside of DC; I don't average 1,000 posts on DCP annually, I don't follow YEA, nor are the Cadets the center of my universe. :sleepy:

I believe that you just answered your own question.

Actually, from what Hop posted, it seems they're going to finish the season w/ 7 snares.... :(

I'm sorry to read how the hole came about, but as far as a replacement goes-- isn't that what the Crossmen are for?

Besides you being a disrespectful ###...

Even George has said before (during the YEA years) that more Crossmen have gone on to BD than Cadets. So even in your leap-year drum corps information binge, you still ####ed that one up.

Good man of you not to apologize, either...doh.gif

Edited by brassmeaway