Why is this happening

I am a fan of the scouts... 95 and 99 are 2 of my favorite shows...

Does this mean i cant be honest?

It's hard to see that from your numerous negative posts about them but whatever.....

• Like 1

Irving, love ya buddy, what you do for the Cadets year in and out is AWESOME! That said, I think your assesment is off in this matter. I think the groupings are clearly 1-4 (Cadets, Cavies, BD, Crown) 5-6 (Phantom, Bluecoats) 7 (SCV- right now by themselves though they could drop... unlikely though) 8-11 (Madison, BK, BStars, Boston- This group is gonna stay on each others heals the rest of the season) 12-17 (Spirit, Troopers, Colts, Academy, Glassmen, Crossmen- Spirit, Gmen and Troop seem to be most likely to get in the Sat Show at Indy.)

I mean no disrespect, but I think it is unlikely Bstars or Madison will be above 8 this summer. Doesn't mean they're not great!

Wes P

I agree here, we're pretty close to knit-picking now. The point is Madison will be fine in the long run. Let's see what happens after the Atlanta Regional.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

It's hard to see that from your numerous negative posts about them but whatever.....

They arent my favorite corps by any means. Hell PR is in the top 3 faves for me, yet the past years i had negativity. Last year was pretty good though. Anyways...

Im just giving my honesty. I dont let favoritism blind me like some do...

• Like 3

They arent my favorite corps by any means. Hell PR is in the top 3 faves for me, yet the past years i had negativity. Last year was pretty good though. Anyways...

Im just giving my honesty. I dont let favoritism blind me like some do...

It's unfortunate that it happens. Heck, I've been guilty of letting my love

for the organization (The Scouts) make me blind. But right now there are indeed some

lulls in the drill. BK and Boston are currently being awarded for cleaning programs

that are more demanding. But, that week of changes/cleaning could very well

give the Scouts just enough visual/GE to push them back in the lead. If there's one

thing I know about this staff, it's that they are very methodical and know

how to achieve the goals they've established. But more importantly,

they have already achieved what I feel should be the number 1 goal - blowing away the crowd!

Edited by madalumni
  • Like 5

Compared to BAC, most of the spreads were in performance/achievement subcaptions, not content/rep/vocab

Compared to Broken Arrow, madison was way down in music GE (-1.2) and ensemble music (-1.5). Missing a bunch of percussionists will do that.

It's a bit disappointing. Early on, it seemed like Madison might challenge for top 5. Then it looked like they'd be in the hunt for 7th with SCV. Now it looks like they are battling with BAC and BK for the 8, 9, 10 spots. And they still have to watch out for Blue Stars.

It's unfortunate that it happens. Heck, I've been guilty of letting my love

for the organization (The Scouts) make me blind. But right now there are indeed some

lulls in the drill. BK and Boston are currently being awarded for cleaning programs

that are more demanding. But, that week of changes/cleaning could very well

give the Scouts just enough visual/GE to push them back in the lead. If there's one

thing I know about this staff, it's that they are very methodical and know

how to achieve the goals they've established. But more importantly, they have already achieved what I feel should be the number 1 goal - blowing away the crowd!

I cant believe im seeing this from Madison honk. Is this the apocalypse?!?!

I praise you :)

• Like 2

I know i wouldnt perform well at all with a massive headache

I hope BAC doesn't get a " Bachmann " either. So far, the only thing sick right now on their tour apparently is their equipment truck.

I agree here, we're pretty close to knit-picking now. The point is Madison will be fine in the long run. Let's see what happens after the Atlanta Regional.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

We will get a more clear picture from San Antonio and Atlanta!! Take it easy and be safe down the road!! I envy that u get to see the Cadets so much this year! By far my fav corps this summer, except maybe BK... Hahaha

I cant believe im seeing this from Madison honk. Is this the apocalypse?!?!

I praise you :)

Well thanks....but it probably is the Apocalypse. :tongue:

Well thanks....but it probably is the Apocalypse. :tongue:

Naw that's the day before my anniversary... 12/21/12.... Wondering if I should bother with a gift, if it doesn't come to pass I can just say being ALIVE is a gift.... Ok maybe not- just kidding honey, luv u!!

Wes P

• Like 1