While definitely the best corps so far tonight, I thought BK had some shaky moments that I didn't notice last week....

Trumpets didn't have their best run tonight.. Great show though! Way to go BK!!

While definitely the best corps so far tonight, I thought BK had some shaky moments that I didn't notice last week....

Agreed, and I liked the Crossmen's show better. It should be interesting to see how these numbers shake out tonight.

Trumpets didn't have their best run tonight.. Great show though! Way to go BK!!

They lost one of their best this week because of bronchitis. Poor guy was so determined to stay with just 2 weeks left, it broke his heart. BK has had illness this week within the corps.

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

They lost one of their best this week because of bronchitis. Poor guy was so determined to stay with just 2 weeks left, it broke his heart.

Sorry to hear that.. Thats heart breaking for sure

Anyone else think the scaffolding is still distracting?

Wow, really wish we could get some more field coverage out of Blue Stars. They're performing great drill, but it seems like they just stay ahead of the scaffolding, and inside the 20s....

The color guard guy in black is absolutely awesome. I watched him most of the show in SA.

Great show though! Way to go BK!!

Blue Knights show was awesome tonight! As much as I've over-played Holst in my career, I still like their show, and the Scottish drumming from the pit is sure a highlight!!!! :worthy:

Anyone else think the scaffolding is still distracting?

No: what's more distracting to me is that this BS show seems like a variation on the Tarpon Springs show from a few years ago, minus the most interesting parts (I know you can argue that there are few similarities, but this show doesn't improve on the Tarpon Springs show, and instead makes it a bit less interesting, IMO).

The show's OK, but if you're going to cop an idea from a great BOA program, the DCI version needs to be way better, and I don't think Blue Stars design is

*edit*

When I said "BS show" I really meant "Blue Stars show" not anything derogatory

Edited by perc2100