Predict your finishing order for the end of the year.

I agree, this is definately " bold". If The Academy finishes ahead of the Blue Knights in 3 weeks, I 'll buy you a round ( assuming this happens, and you're of age )

Wow, this is a really bold prediction. I just don't see Academy beating BK, Spirit, Glassmen or Troopers this year. And anyone who says that Academy will pass up BK doesn't need a round, they are already pretty snockered! :tongue:

Edited by mckdan

Naw I like that trane of thinking cause if Academy can make up a 7 pt gap I'm betting so can BK... Look out Crown here comes the Blue Knights!!:)

Naw I like that trane of thinking cause if Academy can make up a 7 pt gap I'm betting so can BK... Look out Crown here comes the Blue Knights!!:)

I like that thought! Maybe Troop can break the top 5! :lookaround:

Cadets have posted pics of their new guard unis on FB.

Definitely an upgrade.

Cadets

Blue Devils

Cavies

Crown

Phantom

Bluecoats

SCV

Boston

Scouts

Blue Knights

Spirit of Atlanta

Blue Stars

Mine pedictions have changed alittle!!!

Cadets

Blue Devils

Cavies

Crown

Phantom

Bluecoats

SCV

Boston

Scouts

Blue Knights

Spirit of Atlanta

Blue Stars

Mine pedictions have changed alittle!!!

Lol i love how everyone sees cavaliers finishing 3rd

Cavaliers

Cadets

Blue Devis

Crown

Phantom

SCV

Bluecoats

Boston

Scouts

Stars

BK

troopers

Lol i love how everyone sees cavaliers finishing 3rd

Cavaliers

Cadets

Blue Devis

Crown

Phantom

SCV

Bluecoats

Boston

Scouts

Stars

BK

troopers

I really think that this is the most realistic prediction, from top to bottom, I've seen. Cavies are still the corps to beat and I think that BD foes not have the show to pass Cadets. Crown is fantastic, but, not BD! There may be a difference of a spot or so from 5-11, but, I think your guess is pretty good there. I am in shock when I see BK being left out in the cold with SOA and Academy passing them! Both corps are not even in the same level as BK and do not have a chance this year. I also really like the prediction of Troop making 12th. They have stayed in contact with Spirit and even closer with Gmen. Their show is great and judge-friendly and I believe that they will make their final push in the last few days and sew up 12th! :thumbup::worthy::thumbup::worthy::thumbup:

I really think that this is the most realistic prediction, from top to bottom, I've seen. Cavies are still the corps to beat and I think that BD foes not have the show to pass Cadets. Crown is fantastic, but, not BD! There may be a difference of a spot or so from 5-11, but, I think your guess is pretty good there. I am in shock when I see BK being left out in the cold with SOA and Academy passing them! Both corps are not even in the same level as BK and do not have a chance this year. I also really like the prediction of Troop making 12th. They have stayed in contact with Spirit and even closer with Gmen. Their show is great and judge-friendly and I believe that they will make their final push in the last few days and sew up 12th! :thumbup::worthy::thumbup::worthy::thumbup:

So Cadets and Crown have a shot, but not Devils, even though BD has beat Cadets the last couple times and put a point and a half on Crown two nights ago? Okay.

• Like 1

So Cadets and Crown have a shot, but not Devils, even though BD has beat Cadets the last couple times and put a point and a half on Crown two nights ago? Okay.

I said that I thought that Cadets would beat BD, but, Crown would not beat them. I just think that Cadets have a show that will top out at finals over BD and Crown would not have enough juice to pass BD. :rolleyes:

1 Cavies

2 Blue Devils

3Cadets

4Crown

5 Phantom :thumbup: