Cadets Beat Cavaliers!

I think Cadets have a great shot at winning, but I would not say it is their title to lose. It is BD's title to lose since they are the Title Holders. I do think it will be neck and neck with BD and Cadets slugging it out. I would love to see Crown in the mix. I am not sure if Cavies have just hit a little speed bump, or if they peaked too soon. It is exciting to finally have a race for the title.

WOW! OMG!

Really, why is this newsworthy? Cadets were already tops in GE. Perf. scores are now catching up. They are the ones to beat from here on in.

because it's finally happening lol

If Crown wins it all, their encore must include their finale from 2007, complete with narration.

I was thinking the same thing as I read about this being a 4 horse race! :) They should announce the winner using that narration!

Anything could happen. Best luck to all competing corps.

With Cadets winning GE, it's just a matter of time before their execution scores rise. They have the show to beat, hands down. And... I think Cavaliers have the only contender, not BD or Crown. Just the way I see it.

In past years, Cadets have been known for the "August Push" and I think it's happening. I think from here, the lead will fluctuate, but it will remain a lead and grow from here to finals.

Cadets do not have GE on lock. I honestly think Cavaliers new ending caused them to fall just a little short. If you're not performing your stuff cleanly, it loses it's effectiveness, For some reason,

cavaliers have been really flat these past few shows on their last segment of the show. I hope they figure things out soon before the slotting begins :ph34r:

Cadets do not have GE on lock. I honestly think Cavaliers new ending caused them to fall just a little short. If you're not performing your stuff cleanly, it loses it's effectiveness, For some reason,

cavaliers have been really flat these past few shows on their last segment of the show. I hope they figure things out soon before the slotting begins :ph34r:

Cadets have been winning GE or very close to the top all year, well before Cavaliers implemented changes.