Atlanta – Just the NEGATIVE

Are you Joe Bob Briggs? You sound like Joe Bob Briggs.

NO I am not, I was just in the military for 30 years ... it kinda becomes a part of you. On man I long for the days of a military march of 8 to 5 ....

Just to ponder why do we call it the guard anyways? What are they guarding?

NO I am not, I was just in the military for 30 years ... it kinda becomes a part of you. On man I long for the days of a military march of 8 to 5 ....

Just to ponder why do we call it the guard anyways? What are they guarding?

Must be the military back then. Good thing it's a lot better now. :w00t:

Negatives? Well i only had 1 big complaint.

BD - Whats up with the freakin park and bark move props crap? Oh and when you do move and play why half time...? Oh you snapped the horn down and now its single time! PLEASE use your talent to maximum capacity, grab the audience! Im tired of seeing golf claps, you both deserve more and dont deserve it. This is on the STAFF not the members. I want to like you but your Vis design is pathetic. Ive seen High Schools with better design than the 2 time defending World Champion. Step up Design Staff

BD's shows have always had a high level of demand. They execute very well, to the point where it looks easy to some people. Plus, I'd much rather see a corps move slowly in a way that goes along with the music than to have them running around just for the sake of running around ('08 being the exception).

• Like 2

Negatives? Well i only had 1 big complaint.

BD - Whats up with the freakin park and bark move props crap? Oh and when you do move and play why half time...? Oh you snapped the horn down and now its single time! PLEASE use your talent to maximum capacity, grab the audience! Im tired of seeing golf claps, you both deserve more and dont deserve it. This is on the STAFF not the members. I want to like you but your Vis design is pathetic. Ive seen High Schools with better design than the 2 time defending World Champion. Step up Design Staff

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Like 3

BD's shows have always had a high level of demand. They execute very well, to the point where it looks easy to some people. Plus, I'd much rather see a corps move slowly in a way that goes along with the music than to have them running around just for the sake of running around ('08 being the exception).

Disagree

• Like 4

in response to the OP i agree with a couple things

1) the cadets have a fantastic show this year, and dare i say it well done george hopkins, fantastic brassline, just have to get the hornline to play every note (understanding that it's a difficult show)

2) i agree that the judges are picking on blue stars, it just doesn't make sense for them to be where they are, solid percussion, great brass, that scaffolding just seems dangerous though

3) personal opinion here i believe that crown has a very solid brass program this year,

yet there is just to much cheese to that show, i prefer the past 4 years over this year.... it seems theyve taken a different approach and stepping away from the classical side of things