Erie August 7th

This show is always riddled with score drama. With Bob Thomas and judging and some similar characters judging, no real surprise. Friend said no field visual judge so that screws things too.

Very interesting.ph34r.gif

Edited by mizportis

The reason I asked about Erie is because I am curious about the cities chosen for particular shows and what those cities have to offer.

When I marched I performed in all those cities but never knew anything about them because I was In and Out.

I am just interested in what Drum Corps Fans may see or do in specific cities where shows are.

That's all.

I guess nobody knows who is going to get that last spot! It's like they took the scores and pulled them out of a hat... just crazy! Looking forward to this week! This is what drum corps is all about!!!! :thumbup::tongue:

Thanks Kevin. For what its worth, this thread had more than double the views of the TOC show thread on DCP tonite.

This shows that there's a LOT of interest in those Corps that are not in the TOC. And I think thats cool, and is great for the overall health and stability of the activity.

Yes, and much appreciated! Kudos to Kevin!!

Edited by tenormom29

The ACADEMY, 84.250, WOW, What an incredible performance & score to pave the way for wonderful possibilities in INDY.

Best Wishes for continued success next week! Your hard work and committment and belief in THE ACADEMY mission statement, "Building Great People through Great Performances" is truly (RE)markable! BRAVO! and ENJOY!

This show is always riddled with score drama. With Bob Thomas and judging and some similar characters judging, no real surprise. Friend said no field visual judge so that screws things too. Glassmen soul have had to get a whole new show and a horn line for this to be legitimate. Move on.

How about we congratulate the Glassmen for their WIN tonight and leave it at that...

• Like 3

I know this is off topic...but I didn't want to start another to ask a simple question...

How many corps will be in the "movie theater" performance?

Fifteen will be shown a Big Loud Live 8

Thanks for the info...much appreciated :smile: