Erie August 7th

Can Crossmen playing for Spirit be heard while Troopers are performing their show? :sad:

On rare occasions, but we've been hearing warm-ups all night. I don't think the corps can get too far from the stadium, unfortunately.

On rare occasions, but we've been hearing warm-ups all night. I don't think the corps can get too far from the stadium, unfortunately.

For a show of this size it's a shame they don't have a better venue from what I've been reading here...

Colts have just been told to leave the field. We are waiting to see if the wind dies down, but we are NOT evacuating the stadium yet.

Can't thank you enough, Kevin. Your updates are amazing! :thumbup:

Amen! This almost makes not being able to be there OK. Thanks so much, Kevin! :worthy:

For a show of this size it's a shame they don't have a better venue from what I've been reading here...

It used to be at Erie Vetrans' Stadium, but that got too expensive, from what I heard. The venue for last night's Open Class show was great, though.

Rain drops falling through the press box window. I've closed it and moved over to keep my netbook dry.

Kevin you give drum corps color better than anybody. Thank you very much.

We're evacuating the stadium. Rain's coming down hard. I'm going to shut down for the time being.

We're evacuating the stadium. Rain's coming down hard. I'm going to shut down for the time being.

Dang it! I was really enjoying this.

Well, crud. I thought if I kept scrolling through the thread, I'd read about Madison. Guess that's not gonna happen.