If you played this show backwards.....

If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a friendly giant lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt down city and then moonwalks into the ocean.

If you watch the lord of the rings backwards its about a little guy that finds a cool ring in a volcano and spends the rest of the movies walking home.

• Like 1

AH, the Red Violin keeps coming back.

The music, played in reverse sounds alot like played in....non-reverse.

A lot of backwards jazz running.

Drum heads jump up to hit drumsticks that are kept just tenths above the drum heads.

Horns blow breath back into their players.

The red violin keeps coming back to the original owner and people offer large sums of money for him to KEEP IT.

...eventually he does keep the violin, and everyone marches back home backwards.

I played INT backwards.

Not a thing changed.

• Like 1

If you watched BD 05 backwards, the show would've made a slightly more sense, but only slightly.

I played the oral G8 Power Point Presentation from last year backwards.

I heard a gaggle of chipmunks.

The presentation made more sense.

• Like 1

If you play Little Jeffery backwards he's running away from drumcorps. Thank God.

If you play 2000 Cadets' soprano solo backwards you still see Tekk screwing up the fingering. (I keed, Tekk, I keed!)

If you play the G7 slides backwards you get the perfect solution to fix drum corps.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 2

If you play DCI backwards, you get an indoor electronic music activity that moves outdoors, sheds the synths, the voices, and the amps, then starts requiring corps to use progressively stranger brass instruments with fewer and fewer valves, while simultaneously growing more and more popular and more militaristic until DCI disappears and corps have to resort to being organized by veterans groups, boy scout troops, and catholic churches.