3 Boston Crusaders 89.050

4 Madison Scouts 88.200

5 Spirit of Atlanta 84.650

6 Colts 81.650

7 Mandarins 75.450

8 Jersey Surf 73.200

9 Cascades 72.600

good score keep it going boston.

Nicely done Boston...now get on home here!!! A little bit of rest, home cooking and good rehearsals and kick it Thursday and Saturday in Allentown. Very proud of you all. Liahona...see you Thursday? Introduce yourself. I'll be on the gate.

Nicely done Boston...now get on home here!!! A little bit of rest, home cooking and good rehearsals and kick it Thursday and Saturday in Allentown. Very proud of you all. Liahona...see you Thursday? Introduce yourself. I'll be on the gate.

Nice job liahona. see you thursday

I will be there Thursday...YES!!!!!!! I will be in my red and black...prob wear last years 70th Anniversary shirt :smile:

Keep it up, Boston! Stay focused and you'll be in Massachusetts before you know it!

See you Thursday Craiga?

Boston you guys are Giants in every sense of the word and it's meaning. Can't wait to see you all back here for the home show. Your family, friends and fans are waiting with open arms.

Great work, keep it up keep the momentum going.. Eat Em Up BAC...

• Like 1

graiga,junior,7567bc,emc2,liahona and anyone else i left out see you all on thursday. wtg boston stay healthy work hard you are an amazing group of kids.