West Chester - The Best Chester

This a great show with great corps. There will be a ton of band kinds there from the camp at WCU, so expect plenty of talking during every corps performance. Just remind the bandos, NO you didn't do that first!

I was one of those band kids in 2009. I'm sorry.

• Like 1

This is the worst thing about any of the YEA shows, band kids that don't give a rats ### about what's going on out on the field. At the Old Bridge show, I had to tell a bunch of kids several times to shut up. They were busy texting and laughing about who knows what, but they sure as he77 weren't watching the corps, and they were stupid enough to be wearing Old Bridge (or whatever the school name was) shirts. So I know where they were from.

Those "band kids" are our F-U-T-U-R-E

And the BEST thing about "any of the YEA shows"

IMHO,

George

Can't say for band kids, but the title of the thread cracks me up every time I see it. Is there actually an East Chester?

Mike

No, but there is a Chester and if were going by the amount of crime in a city West Chester is the best Chester. haha

Can't say for band kids, but the title of the thread cracks me up every time I see it. Is there actually an East Chester?

Mike

No East Chester but there is a Chester, but it is southeast of West Chester. But the county is Chester County. West Chester is in west part of Chester County.

No, but there is a Chester and if were going by the amount of crime in a city West Chester is the best Chester. haha

I will walk around West Chester any day... I wouldn't walk alone in Chester. Let's just say that they don't have a bunch approachable kids winning state basketball championships in Chester

Mike

Eastchester, NY. One word...like Bluecoats.

IMO, if YEA brings these kids in as part of the camp, then they should caution them on etiquette before they break from their camp classes. It's as much YEA's responsibility as the kids'.

Garry in Vegas

• Like 2