Throw down in Allentown!

Cleaning up dinner on Crown food truck....sprinkling but seems to be clearing some.....Crown is gathering unis and setting up hoping to Rach it tonight!

As someone said previously--positive thoughts!!! There WILL be a show tonight!

Rach on Crown!

So,was here at the hotel,and started prepping to go to the stadium since the rain had stopped. Of course,now the sky has opened up once again.

From Hop:

Cadets on way to Allentown. Just got off a conference call and the show is planning to kick off at 6:30 pm. There will more than likely be some stops but the intention is ... and the weather is spotty enough, that we think we can get in the full show!!! Oh yea!!! Oh yea!!!!

Sitting in the stadium. Rain stopped about 20 minutes ago. Show people I've talked to said the show is going to happen and dci is trying to make sure the show happens.

It's just a steady light rain,and according to nexrad radar,looks like it should all be clear within the next hour. It's going to be a damp night,but with as light as the rain has been,I'm thinking the show is going to go on. Might be a slippery field so let's hope it's not a standstill.

Ok,headed to the stadium. Good luck to all the corps tonight! Stay safe and see you amazing people there. Setting high up in Section Q, Row 13..best seats I've ever had and not wanting to miss anything! Have a good one folks!

Ok,headed to the stadium. Good luck to all the corps tonight! Stay safe and see you amazing people there. Setting high up in Section Q, Row 13..best seats I've ever had and not wanting to miss anything! Have a good one folks!

Can u give us your live thoughts tonight? Have a wonderful show and great funnel cakes!!