Allentown Fan Network Videos?

good point. We should also fire the Secretary of Defense and all of his staff whenever something in the military breaks or comes in over budget.

Completely different. Dan Acheson is the head of DCI, what he is actually doing remains to be seen. I know my nephew had major difficulties with him several years ago, after they lost his ticket order, due to some airbrain that was working there at the time. I am happy to say for whatever reasons, that woman is no longer employed with DCI. However, when the organization known as DCI is failing to deliver products that are promised, and not only that, refusing to acknowledge the existance of these problems, something definitely needs to be changed. Maybe it is Dan, or maybe someone else within the organization, but it should be starting with Dan at the top of the chain to make sure the things that need taking care of... get taken care of.

Thank you to all the DCP WHINERS out there, you got your way. :thumbdown: All the Allentown videos have been taken down.

I personally loved being able to hear all the music in the most up-to-date shows.

+++

Edit: I just read the more recent posts, including those from Mr. Drumcat.

Thank you for posting facts, and not random opinion. I know those vids with sync problems could have been worked out over time and I know they will be, but I REALLY APPRECIATE those who put them up so we can enjoy them, even with the minor flaws.

Thanks for all you do. Count me as a FAN of Fan Network. :thumbup:

Edited by wvu80

Yeah, im going to go ahead and disagree there Daniel. Are there fun things you can do with tablets? Absolutely. But when people have the portability and power of smartphones (and the things they can do) and the full featured-ness of a laptop (and it can do the things a tablet cant), tablets are never going to push laptops out of the consumer market.

Thank you to all the DCP WHINERS out there, you got your way. :thumbdown: All the Allentown videos have been taken down.

I personally loved being able to hear all the music in the most up-to-date shows.

I would guess that they have been taken down because they are going to repost them with the timing issues fixed.

I would guess that they have been taken down because they are going to repost them with the timing issues fixed.

I would guess that as well, except that I was under the impression there was some kind of Saturday gig at Allentown they were going to video as well. I thought they might be busy doing other things tonight. :cool:

You guys are THE BEST! :thumbup:

+++

Now, if you'll FedEx me a $1500 laptop, 65" HDTV with matching 7.1 sound system, I'll really say nice things about you. :inlove:

Edited by wvu80

OMG, Stop !!! Whats left of your credibility is flying right out the window !!! I mean..really ? How do you get your numbers ?

Geoffrey

I just told you how. There is this thing called "The Real World" and no, it's not just a tv show on MTV. In "The Real World", there is a sub culture called "bandos", these bandos talk to other bandos about things like drum corps. I know many bandos and they are happy with the DCI Fan Network.

Yes, you are in a small minority among people I know personally. I know 2... I repeat: 2 out of about 30 something people I know that have the FN, do not like the FN. By my math that is very close to 5%.

Edited by CloudHype
  • Like 1