Finals Week Predictions

NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAH...

Is that how you type putting your fingers in your ears and singing loudly so you can't hear what someone else is saying??

Is it possible that Troopers' drum major kicked his puppy through a goal post, just to see it go flying through the air?

...and shot it in midair with his Colt .45.

Oregon Crusaders just beat BDB in their last outing.

I know that, but I thought maybe he was referring more to the fact that I left Cascades and Pioneer out of semis, and he was a former member of Cascades. BDB has an extremely strong history of placing well during finals week, and I really think they and SCVC will be back at the head of the pack by Thursday night. But it would be cool for Oregon Crusaders if they did beat BDB during OC finals. But instinct and my gut feeling tells me BDB takes it.

1. Cadets (1st & 2nd very close)

2. BD

3. Cavaliers

4. Crown

5. SCV (5th & 6th close)

6. Phantom

7. Bluecoats(7th & 8th close)

8. Boston

9. BK (9th & 10th close)

10. Madison

11. Blue Stars

12. Academy (12th doesn't get any closer)

12. Spirit of Atlanta

:cool:

Edited by amadorj
  • Like 1

1. Cadets

2. Cavies

3. BD

4. Phantom

5. Crown

6. SCV

7. Bluecoats

8. Madison

9. Boston

10. BK

11. Blue Stars

12. Spirit

• Like 1

as always whoever scores highest wins.

there maybe movement inseveralof the competitive neighborhoods. if the judges keep judging their sheet and not the corps name, it will happen.

Ithink OC and BDB may shock a few people. I am afraid Surf will get left out of Friday and in no way should they be. I don't think Pioneer will go on, nor should they.

I think regardless of the results, DCP will explode Saturday.

• Like 1

After watching Allentown I am dumbfounded as to why SCV is even competitive with Bluecoats and Phantom. I think Boston should be right on their heels and they should easily be 2 points back from 6th place. In allentown they had the most visual dirt of the 5th-8th corps and their horn line sound was not good. If it wasn't for the Guard and Drumline I could easily have seen them behind Boston.

I just don't see it, the show is demanding yes, but unless it's clean demand is useless.

• Like 2

Oregon Crusaders just beat BDB in their last outing.

BD beat cadets Saturday. cadets beat BD Sunday. anything can and will happen

After the final TOC show, my current thinking is that Phantom has the potential to jump to 3rd, and I also still think Boston could surge (we'll have more data on that tonight). So I have two predictions today for the final 12 placements--what I see as the most dramatic possible change from Atlanta and the boring option is just, placements from Atlanta stay the same. I think my exciting option has 5% chance of happening exactly, and the boring option has a 60% chance of happening exactly.

The exciting option:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Phantom

4. Cavaliers

5. Crown

6. Boston

7. SCV

8. Bluecoats

9. Madison

10. Blue Knights

11. Blue Stars

12. The Academy

And the boring option:

1. Blue Devils

2. Cadets

3. Cavaliers

4. Crown

5. Phantom

6. SCV

7. Bluecoats

8. Boston

9. Madison

10. Blue Knights

11. Blue Stars

12. Spirit

01. The Cadets

02. The Cavaliers

03. Blue Devils

04. Phantom Regiment

05. Carolina Crown

06. Bluecoats

07. Boston Crusaders

08. Santa Clara Vanguard

09. Madison Scouts

10. Blue Knights

11. Spirit of Atlanta

12. Troopers

• Like 1

After watching Allentown I am dumbfounded as to why SCV is even competitive with Bluecoats and Phantom. I think Boston should be right on their heels and they should easily be 2 points back from 6th place. In allentown If it wasn't for the Guard and Drumline I could easily have seen them behind Boston.

I just don't see it, the show is demanding yes, but unless it's clean demand is useless.

I watched these Corps on Fan Network too. I'm no percussion guy, so thats out. But Boston sure looked good to me, especially the closer that they changed up both musically and visually, and Phantom and Bluecoats also looked strong via the broadcast too I thought. But to be fair to SCV I didn't see these shows in Allentown live, so who knows.