DCI "At The Movies"

I did read your whole post. Whatever you think I missed, I promise I didn't. :thumbup:

Sorry SkyWhopper, but "supports my reasons for not being part of facebook, twitter, etc." means only one thing to moir. I apologize to all for continuing this typed non-topic discourse.

AMC 24 First Colony Sugar Land, Texas.

A couple years ago, we thought we could just walk up the day of the show and buy tickets.

Sold Out!

Had to drive like a maniac to next closest theatre 17 miles away.

Lesson learned, we have our tickets.

Northtown Mall theaters Spokane WA.

After near riots (kidding) the first year, they have managed to turn the sound up and keep it up since. Thanks NMT...

Those are the buses that the Glassmen bought from Santa Clara I believe in 1981 they were so cool !

Last year I found the manager asked him to crank it up and they did.

Never hurts to ask.

Point Cinema 16

Madison, Wisconsin

See you there.

Isn't that the one by Fort Apache and Buffalo? That's the place where I went to '04 broadcast. I think that was the first year for it being shown in Vegas.

Fort Apache and Sahara. They've shown every DCI theater event. Like I said before, for a while it was the only one.

I wrote to Dan Acheson and told him we probably have too many theaters for our market, but evidently it doesn't cost DCI any more money to have 6 theaters or 1. But the experience is diminished when there are only 20-25 people compared to 100.

Here's s hint for those going: in 2008 we got a bonus treat by getting there early. We saw the whole Troopers show as a sound/video check before the broadcast officially started. If Crossmen are seeded 16th, we may get a shot at seeing them anyway!

Garry in Vegas