Drill jack!

Am I crazy, our did anyone else see boston jack drill from bk for their ending? I'm at the Massilon, OH show, and I can't believe my eyes. Please tell me I'm going crazy and corps wait at least a year to steal drill moves.

Boofisbones

Your're not crazy BootieBones. You probably sat too close to jack last night and jack is known to be crazy.

Of course drills are copied throughout drum corps shows. The point is why would you add the same drill (mid season) for a show closer when it is already being done as part of a show in your own competitive class? There in lies the problem.

Thank you all for the PM's. I know this is a touchy subject, apparently a lot of people have noticed/questioned the same thing.

Momma Mia!

This is probably the funniest " copycat " thread I've read on here in a long time.

Did you know that if we play BK's 27th Lancers Musical Tribute show music backwards, one can hear the ghost of John Lennon say the words "the 27th Lancers are cool ! " on the reverse replay 4 times ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Momma Mia!

This is probably the funniest " copycat " thread I've read on here in a long time.

Did you know that if we play BK's 27th Lancers Musical Tribute show music backwards, one can hear the ghost of John Lennon say the words "the 27th Lancers are cool ! " on the reverse replay 4 times ?

"Oh Johnny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling you....." :tongue:

"Oh Johnny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling you....." :tongue:

...from Glen to Glen, and down the Rockies side.. ( haha)

Edited by BRASSO

saw someone on facebook mention an unnamed corps stole some BK drill... came to DCP for the scoop. Thanks.

Maybe we should merge this thread with the theft at BD. They could very well be the same crooks out there, imo. DCI has a call in to Officer Krupke to get right on it.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Maybe we should merge this thread with the theft at BD. They could very well be the same crooks out there, imo. DCI has a call in to Officer Krupke to get right on it.

So true