Theft at the BD bingo hall

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18652585

No one hurt....some morons just drove a truck through the doors and stole an ATM machine in the wee hours. Still, the timing...during finals week and right after BDB 3-peats, kinda hurts....they couldn't do this until well AFTER the season?

Must be music haters... :tongue:

Seeing that they recovered the atm and the truck, won’t be long before they snag they guys

I wonder about the timing too…seems they (the alleged crooks) knew the place, at least well enough to know about the atm, wonder if they knew BD would be gearing up for finals (doubts it, but I wonder a lot)

Anyway, looks like they’ll have a real use for that home when they get home, do you think they’ll write drill for the construction crews fixing up the bingo hall?

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18652585

No one hurt....some morons just drove a truck through the doors and stole an ATM machine in the wee hours. Still, the timing...during finals week and right after BDB 3-peats, kinda hurts....they couldn't do this until well AFTER the season?

Must be music haters... :tongue:

Were they wearing maroon?

• Like 1

Also from that article:

UPDATE: Just got a tip from an anonymous source at the Concord Police Department. Apparently the ATM & truck were both recovered. There’s no word yet on if any suspects have been arrested.

Good news; I hope they get them soon. Stealing money from a bingo hall is just ... pathetic.

Mike

• Like 1

Were they wearing maroon?

Busting a gut.....coffee spraying out my nose.....you said what I thought !

• Like 1