Theft at the BD bingo hall

I'm betting they do, and the ATM probably actually belongs to a bank so they don't need to worry about the money from that I'm guessing.

The ATM was owned by the Blue Devils, and the money inside was owned by the Blue Devils. Complete loss of probably more than $30k when you consider the damage to the entryway, carpeting, another machine next to the ATM that was destroyed, and erecting the temporary entrance until we can rebuild.

:angry:

The ATM was owned by the Blue Devils, and the money inside was owned by the Blue Devils. Complete loss of probably more than $30k when you consider the damage to the entryway, carpeting, another machine next to the ATM that was destroyed, and erecting the temporary entrance until we can rebuild.

Jeez.....I hope the insurance comes through.

Jeez.....I hope the insurance comes through.

They're screwed either way. File a claim, rates go up. Luckily BD has a large and generous following...

Send your donations to...

I have an alibi!

Besides, I'd give $$$ to BD before I'd ever steal it.

If they ever catch these guys, I think community service should be part of their sentence.

Like mowing MARS!

To Jeff DeMello, it's only the deductible. Just keep telling yourselves that. It hurts less.

And, finally...Sam, Jeff Davis is right. You might not have said it, but you were thinking it. I could smell the burning brain cells from here. The other guy just beat you to it, though I'm not surprised. Timing never was your strong suit!

(Ba bum............................Tiiiiisssshhhhhhh!)

:tongue:

Garry in Vegas

Could be worse, could be in London...

sucks tho.

I'd like to visit Mars one day, kind of a pilgrimage.

I made the pilgrimage...had to. :rolleyes::thumbup:

204581_10100995039888974_9341869_80739063_105633_o.jpg

No no no...it's not a true pilgrimage until you've actually walked on the field. Access is controlled, however...the days of driving up the gravel road a re long gone. Access is near the corps hall and there's a guard (at least three was in 04 when I went for Seawright's memorial service).

Garry.....Grass...at MARS?? How does one mow DIRT???

And yeah....I was thinking it! http://instantrimshot.com

Edited by 84BDsop

That sucks! I hope there's insurance. If not, I'm sure the drum corps community will pull together to help out.