Big, Loud, and Live...just top 8?

Is the Big, Loud, and Live cinecast tonight just showing full shows for the top 8 corps?

• Like 1

$18.00 admission.

:laughing::laughing:

That's even more than last year.

Should be ten bucks tops.

There are some stone cold crazy individuals at DCI thet are setting these prices.

• Like 4

$18.00 admission.

There are some stone cold crazy individuals at DCI thet are setting these prices.

$18 is a great price for 15 corps in A/C.

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure the theaters are the ones jacking up prices. It actually makes sense when you consider the fact that the broadcast is almost as long as 3 whole movies.

Luckily i had a livingsocial deal from awhile back that paid up to $15\ticket for 2 tickets. only paid $9 for the livingsocial deal and $9 for the tickets after the discount. So.. $9/ticket total.

$18.00 admission.

Honestly, I got my 18 dollars' worth this year, and then some.

• Like 1

$18 was well worth my money. And if DCI folks are crazy, sign me up. They were in 100 or so more theatres than last year.

I'm pretty sure the theaters are the ones jacking up prices. It actually makes sense when you consider the fact that the broadcast is almost as long as 3 whole movies.

No, the theaters do not set the price. I run a movie theater downtown here in Oklahoma, and I can tell you (and it's like this with ALL theaters) that we don't make much money at all on the ticket sales. Most of that goes to the studios and to pay the actors, etc. Our money comes from the concession stand, which is why you see high prices at many theaters for concessions. It's just the way it works. :smile: