Semifinals Webcast chat

Once again. Phantom brings tears to my ears from shear beauty.

• Like 2

Well, PR has taken a show that at the beginning of the season had me saying, "yeah, it's alright." and now at the end of the season having me completely engrossed in the show's overall beauty. I do enjoy this show.

• Like 1

Horns sounded a little ragged to me, and some noticeable fuzz in the battery. Love the guard (and hope they stay all-female next year), but not sure they're going to make up any ground on Crown tonight.

For Regiment to be in 5th place. This is an amazing statement as to just how incredible the corps are this year.

Love, love, love this show!

Maybe the best guard they have ever had.

Tapper -- you might be better off reading Boo's live blog -- everyone here seems to be watch the FN so not a lot of "updates" like a normal show thread.

Rad. thx. Boo and Reed seem to like SCVs pgm. Then again, we were the "Reliable Rondo Pick" Finals night in 97. The rvws dont give u much of read on the score ... not that I care about the score ... so long as the audience bought it and there were multiple standing o's.

and they stay in the top6 :ph34r:

1. I glad PR still remembers what a Bari line is supposed to sound like

2. Kick halts and all that yummy stuff ... so intense.

3. Ballz out bigtime.

4. Drumline a bit repetitive and bombastic at times (extended phrases especially bothered me)

5. This show has come a LONG way since the beginning of the season.

6. Drill changes in velocity are much improved and I'm thankful they did the rewrites.

GL TONIGHT PHANTOM!