Semifinals Webcast chat

Which means they go on before BK tomorrow. What a revolting development this is!

Why would they go on before BK when they beat BK in prelims and semis?

wow did i shoot my mouth off - supersop posted the most updated action as I posted 'OT':doh:

Anyone think Spirit of Atlanta has a chance of passing Blue Stars tonight or tomorrow? I have a feeling that spread will grow from last night with Blue Stars on top....but it would be really cool to see SoA jump to 11th!!

From my viewing at the cinacast last night I thought Spirit was much more entertaining than Blue Stars. I know entertaining doesn't always equal scores, but I can only hope!

As a longtime Santa Clara fan, it pains me to say this, but musically this show just isn't doing much for me.

• Like 1

Is it just me or does the SCV horn line have a little more presence tonight?

• Like 1

WOW! BAC was on fire tonight! That was an awesome high energy performance...Absolutely loved it :smile:

Boston keeps getting better and better this summer. Wonderful show this year, imo

Bluecoats had issues to tonite in the brass playing I thought, but they should probably still stay ahead of Boston in my opinion.

Congratulations to the Spirit of Atanta. They stepped it up this year to make Finals, over some good solid Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1