Auditioning on tuba for Crossmen

I know this thread has been dead for a long time, but I figured I'd post about how it went haha.

I made it, and couldn't be happier smile.gif

Thanks for all the advice everyone, it really did help. Can't wait for spring training!

Congratulations!!!! We couldnt be more happy/proud of you!! I hope you are prepared to have an amazing experience! Crossmen has an amazing staff. One secret for tuba players who want their corps to move forward is be the section that pushes everyone else. No one else has any excuses if the tuba section is the one making it back to their sets first and has their act together. Tubas can be the foundation of the corps in more ways than just sound, they can be the foundation in the corps overall work ethic. But never forget to have fun! Let us know how it all goes.

Edited by TubaJon

I know this thread has been dead for a long time, but I figured I'd post about how it went haha.

Thanks for all the advice everyone, it really did help. Can't wait for spring training!

Necro'd! Congrats man, I wish you all the luck in the world this summer!

One of the best places to march in all of DCI! Congrats! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Fantastic to hear you made it. Good luck to you and your Corps this year !

From firsthand experience, I can say you'll learn an amazing amount about marching, music, AND life from your brass staff. I'm jealous! :thumbup:

• Like 1

From firsthand experience, I can say you'll learn an amazing amount about marching, music, AND life from your brass staff. I'm jealous! :thumbup:

As a Proud Papa of a Crossmen alum I say congrats! You will learn a lot! It's a fantastic organization.

• Like 1

Congratulations! Have fun and work hard. And take a lot of pictures throughout the year. If you don't, you will wish you had photos when you get older. Trust me.