Congratulations to The Cadets

Congrats to all involved in putting this show on the field. It was a thing to behold and am ecstatic to have finally been fortunate enough to see you guys take the gold in person.

Job very well done!

Love the Cadets! This is the 27th year my wife and I have been Cadets fans; there have been some rough times for us Cadets fans in recent years. This one feels real good and was well worth the wait. I just had a feeling at the winter camps this year that there was something special brewing! Thanks to the DCI judging community for having the integrity and courage to recongnize the corps that clearly had the best package in 2011. Great job Cadets; can't wait to get the blu-ray's and my Cadets "10th" championship shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FHNSAB!

• Like 3

Congrats to all involved in putting this show on the field. It was a thing to behold and am ecstatic to have finally been fortunate enough to see you guys take the gold in person.

Job very well done!

I wish I was there to see it. :sad:

I wish I was there to see it. :sad:

Same here, but I was proud to participate in the O Holy Name sing-along on facebook

Cadets encore was super fun!

For those of us who weren't there, what was the encore?

For those of us who weren't there, what was the encore?

Just their show again. But with much less nerves and just balls to the wall performance.