I'm shocked no one has noticed!

Is DCI hosting these on a Commodor Vic-20? For Pete's sake, get new servers.

I click, nothing happens.

I click again, nothing happens.

Take it easy, buddy, it's going to be okay. :thumbup: It's probably not the power of the servers. Network applications are a little more complicated than that.

Take it easy, buddy, it's going to be okay. :thumbup: It's probably not the power of the servers. Network applications are a little more complicated than that.

If you were to offer some sort of counseling service, I think you would do very well. In fact, if you were to ever produce a DVD or self-help guide book ("Clicking on Drum Corps Videos for Dummies?") I think I would be your first customer.

Thank you. Because of your insightful wisdom, I feel better now. I'm no longer on the precipice of doom.

Edited by LincolnV
  • Like 2

Well on another note, I absolutely LOVE that shot the cameraman got of the guy in The Cadets' pit furiously ringing those huge bells at the company front.

If you were to offer some sort of counseling service, I think you would do very well. In fact, if you were to ever produce a DVD or self-help guide book ("Clicking on Drum Corps Videos for Dummies?") I think I would be your first customer.

Thank you. Because of your insightful wisdom, I feel better now. I'm no longer on the precipice of doom.

LOL Sarcasm much?

Well on another note, I absolutely LOVE that shot the cameraman got of the guy in The Cadets' pit furiously ringing those huge bells at the company front.

Very happy the bells worked out well for the Cadets.

But you have to excuse me if I don't get too worked up about them. I get to hear them every freakin' season (they borrowed them from us) ph34r.gif

And the camera guys always seem to get that shot. (go to 10:55 in the vid :-)

Edited by corpsband

AND ESOM music is still on the Madison video!

Someone has posted a video of ESOM from Finals night on the site that shall not be named...

And the camera guys always seem to get that shot. (go to 10:55 in the vid :-)

Yeah... I was pulling up the Phantom shows with 1812 and in all three of them, the camera spends a LOT of time watching people ringing bells on the sidelines, while the company front and various other interesting things are being ignored on the field.

Is DCI hosting these on a Commodor Vic-20? For Pete's sake, get new servers.

I click, nothing happens.

I click again, nothing happens.

You broke the internet.