APDs

ESOM will be on APDs. It will be gone when I pull the streams tomorrow. Same deal... the streams and audio are different licensing situations. I don't know of any mechanical issues, so ya, everything appropriate will go on the APDs.

So ahh . . . Forgive me.

What is ESOM?

Empire State of Mind - Madison's closer from this year (there are issues with the permissions for it appearing on the DVD's, but the CD's s/b okay).

Mike

Ah. Thanks!

APDs this year will break down this way:

World Class will be all Thursday. After it's deemed appropriate, we'll then offer rips of the CD for sale, though that's sometime 2012.

Open Class will be all Tuesday, plus the three Friday performances. Those were the "last" performances I was referring to; sorry about that confusion.

Expect bundle pricing to be aggressive again.

• Like 2

World Class will be all Thursday. After it's deemed appropriate, we'll then offer rips of the CD for sale, though that's sometime 2012.

Open Class will be all Tuesday, plus the three Friday performances. Those were the "last" performances I was referring to; sorry about that confusion.

Thanks Again for doing this! Do we have an eta?

• Like 1

The one question I have about the Open Class APD's is this:

Will it include Jubal and Yokohama Scouts? When I thought about it during Finals Week, I started to think there might be licensing issues that would keep these two shows from being included since they are International Corps. Just curious. :)

And on another topic in regards to CD's and those who postulate that no one uses them anymore ... well, I do. I still buy CD whenever possible because the tracks are not compressed. The tracks on a CD are much better quality than a regular Mp3 ... so even when you rip from a CD to your iTunes or whatever, it's still better quality ... depending on your settings for ripping. Personally, I don't rip to mp3 because of the compression factor. I use .aif whenever possible because it is less compressed.

Looking forward to hearing these when they come out. I actually prefer these to CDs for 2 reasons.

1. Money goes directly to the corps versus production costs of a CD.

2. Who uses CDs anymore really? I have almost 90 days worth of music on my external hard drive that is barely bigger than my iPhone.

I like the CDs for backup. You never know when a hard drive goes out and you lose a bunch of media!