DCA 2011 - Rochester, NY

Anyone know the status of Rt 15/Future I-99 corrdior construction between Mansfield PA and 86?

Rt 15 from Williamsport PA to New York border is four lane limited access with no construction. Rt 15 from border to Presho (about 8 miles) is two-lane, then goes back to four.

There is some construction in the Williamsport area at the Rt 180, 220, 15 spur, but traffic moves well through the construction zone (about a mile long).

There is some construction in the Williamsport area at the Rt 180, 220, 15 spur, but traffic moves well through the construction zone (about a mile long).

Thanks for the info!!!

thanks!

Just heard there is construction on 15 between zLewisburg and Milton

After everyone gets done worrying about Irene this weekend - feel free to focus on a great DCA Championship Weekend... Help us say goodbye to Rochester with a bang...

oh and there's a near perfect weather forecast... http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Rochester+NY+USNY1232

Anyone have questions or needs directions... ask here...

Tom,

I seem to recall a post in another thread where you said there would be help at the Championships for tickets next year in Annapolis. Is there any assistance for those of us who can't make it to Rochester this year?

Thanks.

thanks!

Just heard there is construction on 15 between zLewisburg and Milton

That's correct, Jeff, but for the past six weeks or so, they've cleaned it up by Friday afternoon for the weekend - opening all lanes. Hopefully it'll be that way for you this weekend as well.

Andy

That's correct, Jeff, but for the past six weeks or so, they've cleaned it up by Friday afternoon for the weekend - opening all lanes. Hopefully it'll be that way for you this weekend as well.

Andy

So... if I'm heading that way Thursday, I'll have to clean it up myself. :tongue:

So... if I'm heading that way Thursday, I'll have to clean it up myself. :tongue:

Yes, Fran, but never fear, I've already made arrangements for you to join the road crew. You'll have your choice of a broom, a rake, or a shovel to lean on while watching the traffic crawl by.

By the way, you won't have to wear one of them thar lime-colored vests; I showed them a photo of one of your shirts. They said, "Hayell! That's the same color as Cooter and Bubba's faces when they ate that three-day old road kill fer lunch."

• Like 1

Yes, Fran, but never fear, I've already made arrangements for you to join the road crew. You'll have your choice of a broom, a rake, or a shovel to lean on while watching the traffic crawl by.

By the way, you won't have to wear one of them thar lime-colored vests; I showed them a photo of one of your shirts. They said, "Hayell! That's the same color as Cooter and Bubba's faces when they ate that three-day old road kill fer lunch."

My type of people. :lol: