2011 Mini Corps Results

Kamarag

I agree three thousand percent. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

No "grand conspiracy" anywhere last night...just a great entertaining evening.

And the Abbott's ice cream was fantastic!!!!

correction....

Abbott's does not sell ice cream... that was real custard... there's eggs in that stuff and it's fabulous... might kill you though... lol

correction....

Abbott's does not sell ice cream... that was real custard... there's eggs in that stuff and it's fabulous... might kill you though... lol

Then I'd die happy.

star was amazing....

I'll just say this once... for the uneducated... each of the three judges felt that star deserved to be more ahead of the score they had given the second place corps... if they could have given more than 100 - they would have...

I congratulate them on an amazing performance

half way through 1812 the audience was on their feet and wouldn't stop clapping... near the end ... they were throwing babies...

Tom ... out of curiosity, have the rest of the I&E scores been posted somewhere? ... I didn't see them on DCA's site or on DCP ...

Thanks ...

Well I will definately be going to DCA in 2012 and the mini - corps are part of the reason wish I was there this year

congratulations " Star United " ! :thumbup:

Picture Tom's post then "near the end... they were throwing herpes..." Or "they were throwing Whalley Royce mellophones"

No one going to get hurt catching any of that stuff...

Mr. Fallon, I beg to differ slightly. Those Imperial mellos were like 56 Buick car bumpers...minor injuries might result.

Mr. Fallon, I beg to differ slightly. Those Imperial mellos were like 56 Buick car bumpers...minor injuries might result.

One major difference between the Imperial mellos and say the bumper off a Chysler Imperial is that eventually, with a hammer, you could tune the car bumper.

• Like 3

One major difference between the Imperial mellos and say the bumper off a Chysler Imperial is that eventually, with a hammer, you could tune the car bumper.

Mr. Fallon ... you never cease to amaze me with your quips and quotes ... looking forward to seeing you at some of the I&E shows the BHOF is planning in 2012 ...

:-)

Or "they were throwing Whalley Royce mellophones"

"or they were throwing Rudy Mück mouthpieces"

Those hurt bad when they hit you. (Rudy Muck's)

Also for the record, The Ghost Riders have nothing to be ashamed of with another second place to Star United. While the thread has been in praise of the most amazing mini corps I (and most others) have ever heard, I will congratulate the rest of the line up of great competitors that participated.

I hope this venue continues to exist....and more corps take the opportunity to compete. I have not figured out how to beat Star United, but I don;t give up easily either.

Donny