2011 Drum Corps Associates Alumni Spectacular

kevingamin

Company FREAKIN front, combined with STANDING O, Jimmy Russo doing what he does best, and wailing sopranos.

Rumps time.

It's actually a good thing this isn't a competition because, based on the crowd, Cabs Alumni won this show way back with the first note and has not let up since.

Gene,

1. Who has an "Extra 30 pack?"

2. If it's still in the fridge..... well, something is wrong with this picture. LOL

Nanci......current "Extra" is being reduced as I sit at the keyboard following Kevin and his expertice. Who has that much knowledge...(burp !!...sorry)

Kevin - Thanks for the great work - it's convinced me to get in the car and drive to see finals! I was on that field during Ernesto - any drizzle is nothing after that!

Espana Cani. Horn line is blowing down the front stands...by playing at the BACK stands. Killer sound reflection.

Have they done the Drum Feature yet..? My favorite.

• Like 1

Now for an incredible moment: Coming onto the field now is a massed corps of honor guards and horns from members of competing corps, alumni corps, and people who are no longer marching but wanted to do a special tribute to America's veterans, as well as the heroes of 9/11. There are a LOT of people coming onto the field right now.