2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

Aren't those three lies in one?

Meals

Ready

to Eat

:devil:

Oh and to the first part, they are meals compared to what they fed us on the ship (Navy).

to everyone bringing us the DCA finals, thanks for the hard but outstanding work being done in the pressbox, along with the humor interjected by everyone else along the way. Really makes me feel like we are there even though we are on our way to another delivery.

The freight charge to ship Kevin to Annapolis would be on us. It's nice to have your own truck! :-)

By the way, Statesmen all girl cymbal line is making a serious case for Best Showmanship award.

Also, we have Joey Pero and Rouland with the corps tonight.

I disagree with the chanting and general chaos during the drum solo. It's a lot of noise and, personally, doesn't let the drum line shine like they should.

Go Sara! :thumbup:

Love the green flags in the guard right now.

That's a lot of screaming sopranos up in the pit right now.

And there's the CO2.

By the way, Statesmen all girl cymbal line is making a serious case for Best Showmanship award.

Also, we have Joey Pero and Rouland with the corps tonight.

I disagree with the chanting and general chaos during the drum solo. It's a lot of noise and, personally, doesn't let the drum line shine like they should.

I agree Kevin. When I wathched this yesterday I thought the same thing. As for the show it's self I didn't care for it and when my son told me that they were playing Micheal Jackson music I laughed because I couldn't reconize any of it.

Really not all that fair to the other competing corps when Statesmen bring in pros to scream with the corps on a one night gig....just sayin...

• Like 3

Really not all that fair to the other competing corps when Statesmen bring in pros to scream with the corps on a one night gig....just sayin...

other corps have that option. so yea it kind of is.

• Like 1