2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

MBI looks positively intimidating in the back corner of the field, waiting to enter.

• Like 1

Go MBI!! Get it Roger !! :worthy:

• Like 1

The Viking King has blown his horn and the corps is making their way onto the field. LOVE the chants. This show is definitely DVD worthy and for multiple viewings.

• Like 1

LMAO

But he said "One of the cymbals only has one plate."

just sayin'.... think about it...

What's the sound of one cymbal crashing?

Opening moves are cleaner than last night.

They took it to a new level last night and I think they may do it again tonight, if the opening is any indication.

• Like 1

LMAO

But he said "One of the cymbals only has one plate."

just sayin'.... think about it...

That's their mime cymbal player ?????

Joe

I knew you wouldn't agree, but that's not necessary. Do I think it has an effect, of course it does. The judges are paid to adjudicate the performance on the field that night, so they would be deft if they didn't hear it and didn't let it effect their perception at least a little bit. Nothing wrong with players in the pit who have been there all season long. The point I brought up was "should it be allowed at the championships for a one shot gig?" Not those that can't march for a variety of reasons and have been in the pit the entire or most of the year. I didn't say that and I didn't expect people to agree with me.

So you are against members of DCI corps coming back after DCI to march in DCA corps? Should there be a mandatory cut-off date for membership in DCA corps or should DCA corps stop recruiting at a certain point? Just extrapolating and wondering.

Edited by DSGMUSIC
  • Like 1