Finals predictions

Really? Close enough....

Cadets2, the new weekend-only corps to be offered by the Cadets and Youth Education in the Arts has announced that the age range for those to be considered for membership will be 1625 years of age, with special consideration for those over 22 who have marched with The Cadets DCI corps.

eh,...............I don't see former cadets from arizona or iowa heading to Allentown for weekend only corps,...........

Edited by Gary Matczak

eh,...............I don't see former cadets from arizona or iowa heading to Allentown for weeend only corps,...........

Agree...but I still have the gut feeling that they will give the current DCA Open Class a run for their money...might not win their first year out, but I suspect they will have a quality product on the field that will find itself at least in the middle, if not upper half, of the pack come finals night...

Agree...but I still have the gut feeling that they will give the current DCA Open Class a run for their money...might not win their first year out, but I suspect they will have a quality product on the field that will find itself at least in the middle, if not upper half, of the pack come finals night...

yup. cabs will be out of the top 5.

• Like 1

I so agree with you.

Finals ended 8 days ago. it's anyone's ballgame right now.

Whoever has the most runs wins . . . .Right!

Sorry had to do that.:tongue:

Really? Close enough....

Cadets2, the new weekend-only corps to be offered by the Cadets and Youth Education in the Arts has announced that the age range for those to be considered for membership will be 16–25 years of age, with special consideration for those over 22 who have marched with The Cadets DCI corps.

You missed my point. You are assuming they are going to be filled with a bunch of music ed majors... if they are putting an age cap on it, that means they are more likely the get the talent of an Open Class DCI corps, which on a weekend-only schedule, is probably not going to be storming into the top 5. If they are Cadets caliber people, wouldn't they be marching Cadets? Otherwise, why not just march Reading (if you want to be a part of a championship corps). It is primarily going to serve that area as an alternative for people that want to get their feet wet before they move on to the "big" corps. At least, that is what I am reading into this.

• Like 1

You missed my point. You are assuming they are going to be filled with a bunch of music ed majors... if they are putting an age cap on it, that means they are more likely the get the talent of an Open Class DCI corps, which on a weekend-only schedule, is probably not going to be storming into the top 5. If they are Cadets caliber people, wouldn't they be marching Cadets? Otherwise, why not just march Reading (if you want to be a part of a championship corps). It is primarily going to serve that area as an alternative for people that want to get their feet wet before they move on to the "big" corps. At least, that is what I am reading into this.

i think you are UNDER estimate the power mega machine there......Cadets regualar cast offs aent exactly slackers Im sure