43 questions about me?

Received in email today.

43 questions, VERY comprehensive. From food to souvies to show enjoyment, including sound, visual, and entertainment. Even asked who I would have chosen based on both technical ability and entertainment.

It asked how many shows I attended, what I thought about open class, did I spend at the DCI booth. Even a space for comments with no limits.

They asked about the parade, warm-up areas, and the Friend's breakfast. Did I go to any tourist attractions (listed individually), did I stay with friends or in an RV or a hotel.

Really, about 10 minutes to complete, the longest survey I remember with no hint of bias in the questions.

I was impressed.

And I'll be even more impressed if they publish the results along with the comments.

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

They'd be crazy not to....wait....nevermind!

Garry in Vegas

• Like 1

Received in email today.

43 questions, VERY comprehensive. From food to souvies to show enjoyment, including sound, visual, and entertainment. Even asked who I would have chosen based on both technical ability and entertainment.

It asked how many shows I attended, what I thought about open class, did I spend at the DCI booth. Even a space for comments with no limits.

They asked about the parade, warm-up areas, and the Friend's breakfast. Did I go to any tourist attractions (listed individually), did I stay with friends or in an RV or a hotel.

Really, about 10 minutes to complete, the longest survey I remember with no hint of bias in the questions.

I was impressed.

And I'll be even more impressed if they publish the results along with the comments.

yes I'd love to see the results.

The survey was sent to fans who attended the 2011 Championships, and also for fans who attended in 2010 but not 2011, in an effort to find out why fans didn't come back this year. I'm waiting to receive my $10 off the DCI online store for completing the survey.

Must be sent to those who purchased their tickets through DCI/Ticketmaster. I didn't get one....

you love those surveys....lol :tongue:

I do. I also think DCi did a many good things right this year, and I'd be interested to see if my sentiments are shared.

If enough people do, it could seriously, all crappy sound inside LOS aside, entice me to go again next year

Must be sent to those who purchased their tickets through DCI/Ticketmaster. I didn't get one....

I purchased in 2010, but not 11. Didn't get it. They mustread DCP despite what people say :tongue:

• Like 1

I do. I also think DCi did a many good things right this year, and I'd be interested to see if my sentiments are shared.

If enough people do, it could seriously, all crappy sound inside LOS aside, entice me to go again next year

sound was ok from where i was..i thi k percussion people have the worst time with it.....now god forbid there was a back side OMG i was standing at the tunnel and not sure how people on the field understood their own music.................by the way surveys suck.....they can be made to look like anyway they want them to...just sayin.....lol :tongue: but you can get some info from them I suppose..

Edited by GUARDLING