Did this not bother anyone else?

Hmmm....I see the thread drifting to the topic of "who stands and plays more? Crown or BD"

Well, for me, they can "stand and play" as much as they want, since they are pretty ###### good at it! Easily my two favorite musical shows this year!

I find it extremely funny how someone posts something negative about Crown not moving and playing and they get over 20 dislikes, and a crapload of negative responses, but when someone does the same about Blue Devils, everyone is so quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Disclaimer: I don't condone bashing any of these corps, but you guys really need to learn some consistency. Really.

Hey Tekk, no idea why you got negs on this, so I tried to balance it out. Very astute observation, IMO.

Yeah, a tenth behind a drum corps that went on 3 corps before them all 3 nights. Crown still took the Jim Ott, every night. If you'd like to argue, I can show you the recaps which confirm the fact that, yes, they did win the brass title over the laughter-inducing Cadets hornline (laughter as a result of how god-awful the tone quality coming from that corps was)

Heh, if that's god-awful, I would hate to know what you think of some other lines...

Seriously, I can't find a "god-awful" hornline anywhere in WC, from 23 to 1.

• Like 4

Can someone explain how a post making fun of Crowns brass gets a -22 and a post making fun of BDs brass gets a +11?

Lost of Crown fans on the internetz, they win every open fan vote

If you are too in the red here, just say something positive about Crown of course, with Crown being the best corps ever and having the best hornline known to humanity, ever, it’s not that difficult to say nice things about them

We are all just so lucky to live in a time where there is Crown – I bath in their horn goodness

and the Blue Devils are still evil...I hear they eat babies for breakfast

• Like 1

Lost of Crown fans on the internetz, they win every open fan vote

If you are too in the red here, just say something positive about Crown of course, with Crown being the best corps ever and having the best hornline known to humanity, ever, it's not that difficult to say nice things about them

We are all just so lucky to live in a time where there is Crown – I bath in their horn goodness

and the Blue Devils are still evil...I hear they eat babies for breakfast

I love a baby with my waffle in the morning.

Further proof that a poster should have at least 250 posts and 50 positives before being allowed to "start a thread".

:ph34r:

That's ridiculous. I'm glad the Forum Team isn't as ignorant you. Just because you have more "positives" and more "posts" doesn't make you more knowledgeable of the activity. Just means you have more time on your hands. Also, the negatives are very misleading. It's all a choice. I choose to voice my firm opinions and people dislike it for multiple reasons. Mostly because they disagree with my statement or how i worded it. This post is a good example. I could have found a nicer way to write this, but i chose to be blunt and straight forward about it. Which will probably cause me to get a lot of negative views. Which don't really bother me.

Edited by YogiBear
  • Like 4

That's ridiculous. I'm glad the Forum Team isn't as ignorant you. Just because you have more "positives" and more "posts" doesn't make you more knowledgeable of the activity. Just means you have more time on your hands. Also, the negatives are very misleading. It's all a choice. I choose to voice my firm opinions and people dislike it for multiple reasons. Mostly because they disagree with my statement or how i worded it. This post os a good example. I could have found a nicer way to write this, but i chose to be blunt and straight forward about it. Which will probably cause me to get a lot of negative views. Which don't really bother me.

I'm sorry you missed the point of my sarcasm.

Personally, I feel someone should at least wait till they aave some proven posting experience ( 250 posts with at least 50 positives ) before being allowed to START A THREAD. And yes, the past two weeks have been, shall we say, overflowing with off season fun and games by many people. IMHO, you are a very small blipon the screen of my intended audiance < $1 to CB tee hee>

But hey, I'm wrong, look at how many trolls and nit pickers have come to play in you thread.

Still not Monkeys on a cupcake type of fun, but it's getting there :blink:

That's ridiculous. I'm glad the Forum Team isn't as ignorant you. Just because you have more "positives" and more "posts" doesn't make you more knowledgeable of the activity. Just means you have more time on your hands. Also, the negatives are very misleading. It's all a choice. I choose to voice my firm opinions and people dislike it for multiple reasons. Mostly because they disagree with my statement or how i worded it. This post os a good example. I could have found a nicer way to write this, but i chose to be blunt and straight forward about it. Which will probably cause me to get a lot of negative views. Which don't really bother me.

So, are you really admiting that you have two screen names ?

You replied to my post to "unknown marcher's post as Yogi Bear

So, which one are you ?

See, if your gonna try and play games on DCP, be prepared to be called on you BS.

Tootles for now and make sure to wear your water wings if you come back to the deep end of the pool :doh:

• Like 1

I'm sorry you missed the point of my sarcasm.

Personally, I feel someone should at least wait till they aave some proven posting experience ( 250 posts with at least 50 positives ) before being allowed to START A THREAD. And yes, the past two weeks have been, shall we say, overflowing with off season fun and games by many people. IMHO, you are a very small blipon the screen of my intended audiance < $1 to CB tee hee>

But hey, I'm wrong, look at how many trolls and nit pickers have come to play in you thread.

Still not Monkeys on a cupcake type of fun, but it's getting there :blink:

Well seeing as how this is the internet, sarcasm is hard to detect. And some people actually believe your statement, so the post wasn't necessarily directed towards you

So, are you really admiting that you have two screen names ?

You replied to my post to "unknown marcher's post as Yogi Bear

So, which one are you ?

See, if your gonna try and play games on DCP, be prepared to be called on you BS.

Tootles for now and make sure to wear your water wings if you come back to the deep end of the pool :doh:

This is my only account.

I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with twice as much band talk.