Did this not bother anyone else?

Crown had the best sound, and the most simultaneous demand on the field. Did you not see them perform Paint it Black? The hornline was marching their tails off the ENTIRE time, and played with a much better sound than the Cadets did standing still. I don't understand how that Cadets hornline was even in the top 5 (Or the corps itself for that matter....dirtiest corps to ever win DCI).

• Like 6

Did this not bother anyone else that we haven't seen the OP since the original post?

Well, it certainly is interesting, especially since this was only their fifth post since they joined on August 27, 2009 (over two years ago) and were active on this board as recently as this morning.

But maybe that's just me.

• Like 2

Did this not bother anyone else that we haven't seen the OP since the original post?

It didn't not bother me.

Uhh, I think...:lookaround:

No way! You mean that he was just a troll trying to provoke people?! Say it isn't so!!! :tongue:

Perhaps there should be a special caption award for the corps that runs around the best.

Yeah, that's another thing that bothers me about drum corps, that I need to complain about after the season on DCP. Why is it called jazz running? Why not classical running? Or Big Band running? Personally, I think Crown did the best job this year of Rock and Roll Running, and it's important in my life that strangers I don't know who post on internet discussion boards know that.

Of course, according to some (OK, just the op) Crown didn't do much Rock and Roll running while playing...:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's another thing that bothers me about drum corps, that I need to complain about after the season on DCP. Why is it called jazz running? Why not classical running? Or Big Band running? Personally, I think Crown did the best job this year of Rock and Roll Running, and it's important in my life that strangers I don't know who post on internet discussion boards know that.

Of course, according to some (OK, just the op) Crown didn't do much Rock and Roll running while playing...:rolleyes:

Because it's a jazz dance technique.... that's what it came from....

• Like 1

I would never bash another corps.

Of course not. What would have given us that idea ?

Well, he DID identify himself as " the unknown marcher " so..... ( but I do get your point. )

Edited by BRASSO