Closest All Age Corps to Indianapolis?

We had a Young Contra Player contact us looking for an All Age Corps to March with. Says he's pretty good but does not have the money for DCI.

I thought he was a local player at first but when I asked what High School he played at it was in Indianapolis.

I'd like to give the kid some options of where to go to march an all age Corps closest to him.

Thanks,

Jeff Dancinger,

Prairie Sound!!!

We had a Young Contra Player contact us looking for an All Age Corps to March with. Says he's pretty good but does not have the money for DCI.

I thought he was a local player at first but when I asked what High School he played at it was in Indianapolis.

I'd like to give the kid some options of where to go to march an all age Corps closest to him.

Thanks,

Jeff Dancinger,

Prairie Sound!!!

The closest one to him appears to be Cincinnati Tradition. According to Google Maps, it is a little more than a two hour drive from Indianapolis to Cincinnati

The closest one to him appears to be Cincinnati Tradition. According to Google Maps, it is a little more than a two hour drive from Indianapolis to Cincinnati

Shorter drive, actually. The corps rehearses in Lawerenceburg, Indiana. Have him go to the corps website for info. We have a place for him! :thumbup:

Shorter drive, actually. The corps rehearses in Lawerenceburg, Indiana. Have him go to the corps website for info. We have a place for him! :thumbup:

Will Do. Thanks for the help.

Windy City is a new all-age drum corps in Chicago.

He can visit our website to contact us for more information.

Passed on the info.

Thanks.

Kilties had a member from the Indianapolis area last year.

Plus Ohio, Northern and central Indiana, lower Michigan.....of course (obviously) Illinois and Wisconsin; and toss in Iowa and Minnesota as well. Same for 2012. All terrific guys and gals!!

The only downfall would be dealing with Chicago traffic to and from Wisconsin. Anyone who has driven in or around the area on weekends knows how frustrating this can be. *shrug*