• Colts
    • Crossmen
    • Pacific Crest
    • Mandarins
    • Teal Sound
    • Seattle Cascades
    • Jersey Surf
    • Pioneer

1) BD- The drumline played well, and the "say a Little Prayer" section was smoking.

2) Crown- Fun, yet not too over the top.

3) Cadets- Split corps, even down to the drumline was a great effect. They took a big risk and it paid off.

Vanguard why?

Music selection was perfect, many have said it was the most beautiful ballad of the season

Drill was challenging, but meaningful. lots of symbols, some obvious others not. got back to the V, did viper up until the end of the season.

The VANGUARD YELL was back, finally

The show itself was emotional, but not in your face about it. the story was good to watch, and if you knew where to look there was a lot of cool things going on.

The percussion was great, as is the usual for a rennick group.

Not to say that other shows weren't amazing, they all were. But because im a SCV fan first, i will give them the edge here.

• Like 1

Weird answer on my part, but. . . in small stadiums I really enjoyed the Cavaliers. In large stadiums I enjoyed Carolina Crown.

However, at the end of the year. . . in Finals. . . it was Phantom Regiment hands down. The reached way down and brought every ounce of emotion I've ever experienced in a show, including "Spartacus", 1996, 1979, etc, etc.

Honorable Mention: Cadets, just because I love Sudoku. :worthy:

• Like 1

I liked SO MANY SHOWS THIS YEAR. I couldn't decide. Pretty much about 5 are tied for number 1.

So i picked Crossmen... because they are back. And they had the most musical book in DCI last year. Long musical phrases that take you somewhere FTW

Oh... and I'm a homer.

Edited by kickhaltsforlife

Madison Scouts - Always entertaining and had the best crowd response of any other corps... Again...

Blue Knights

Phantom

SCV

Bluecoats

Boston

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 2

Madison Scouts - Always entertaining and had the best crowd response of any other corps... Again...

Blue Knights

Phantom

SCV

Blue Knights

Boston

Because the Blue Knights show was so cute and fun, it is in 2nd place and 5th place on your favorites

Because the Blue Knights show was so cute and fun, it is in 2nd place and 5th place on your favorites

No genius, it's because I'm old and forgetful - Bluecoats should have been in there second to last on my list. Thank you so much for pointing that out. :blink:

• Like 1

Cadets.

A.) 'Cause I'm part homer.

B.) 'Cause I'm not afraid to admit it.

C.) 'Cause I can't remember them getting a reaction at finals like that since 2000.

D.) 'Cause the closer gives me chills and makes me wanna throw babies while driving.

Cadets, primarily because of Letters A (well, I'm not part homer, I'm FULL Homer), B., and C. Secondarily because they finally followed their "formula", in addition to taking a big risk and having it pay off for them in the end.