Chase Community Giving

BD9

Please vote for the "Northwest Youth Music Association" (Cascades Drum & Bugle Corps). We are starting a new Drum and Bugle corps in Vancouver, WA.

• Like 1

In case you hadn't been following this minute by minute (like some of us have, painfully), Oregon Crusaders is less than 300 votes from being in the big money! Can you imagine Academy and Oregon Crusaders BOTH getting $100 grand?! VOTE HERE NOW.

• Like 1

I want to get to the point where "imagining" is reality and this challenge is successfully completed.

Please go and vote for as many of these corps as you have votes for...or for other charities too. Each person gets 10 votes.

Selfishly, I'd love it if The Academy was one of your 10 votes.

But, you vote your heart. It's just important that YOU VOTE.

Voting ends on 11/22/2011 @ 11:59:59 PM - EST

VOTE NOW!!!!

You can vote in less than a minute.

It costs you NOTHING.

Imagine taking over $3M of Chase's money and giving it to 100 not-for-profit organizations INCLUDING SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE DRUM CORPS!!!!

www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving

or even easier...www.VoteAcademy.com

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

It cost nothing? really? what about giving Chase your personal information? I'm sorry but I don't think it's worth it. You can give your personal info to Chase but I won't. I don't trust them. Nothing is "free".

• Like 1

It cost nothing? really? what about giving Chase your personal information? I'm sorry but I don't think it's worth it. You can give your personal info to Chase but I won't. I don't trust them. Nothing is "free".

only the information you put on facebook...

which facebook and google already have. You are only fooling yourself if you don't think facebook and google know everything in your profile. That said, they only know what you give them.

I've voted in past rounds of Chase Community Giving and haven't received any information/solicitations from Chase as a result. That said, giant banks like Chase have more than enough access to info about anyone with a credit history that it's unlikely that they're going to glean much additional substantive information about you from your Facebook profile.

You can read their privacy policy below:

Information we collect: Once you allow "Access" to the CCG application, Chase will collect and have access to the information that you have chosen to put in your profile (e.g., name, profile picture, gender, current city, networks, friend lists, pages you “Like”, etc.) or information you otherwise provide directly to Chase. Additionally, Chase collects and has access to your profile identification number (a unique number associated with each user profile on the site).

Use of information: Chase will use, and in some instances store, the information it collects to administer and communicate with you regarding the CCG programs available through the CCG application (e.g., the CCG or the American Giving Awards programs). For example, your profile identification number is used to identify you when you visit the CCG application in order to provide you access to the application functionality.

Sharing of information: Chase may share the photo and name found in your profile, as well as your CCG activity in accordance with your privacy settings on the Facebook platform each time you take an action within the CCG application (e.g., voting for a charity, commenting, “liking” the CCG or AGA applications, etc.). Chase will share the information it collects with its service providers to help in administering the CCG related program, or as otherwise required by law, such as responding to legal process and protecting against fraud.

Perhaps you guys are right but I have had a couple bad experiences with chase so I won't be voting as much as I think it might be a good thing I'm still not convinced.

• Like 1

Oregon Crusaders are fighting for the top 5! We are fighting against groups that have TV spots on Animal Planet and other groups with HUGE CORPORATE sponsorship.

Regardless of your concerns about CHASE bank, we ask you to vote to support drum corps, especially a younger team that needs every bit of support from the marching arts community.

Please vote, friends, please vote.

Vote for Oregon Crusaders HERE!

Travis Moddison

Oregon Crusaders

Brass Caption Supervisor

• Like 1