All trombone DC

oldskl3rings

I think only the last one is fake--sounds like a trumpet off stage.

For the others, please see my link to Thein Brass. Select the Instruments menu item and then select Trombones. They have a full selection from piccolo trombone down to contrabass. They are rather costly.

I think only the last one is fake--sounds like a trumpet off stage.

For the others, please see my link to Thein Brass. Select the Instruments menu item and then select Trombones. They have a full selection from piccolo trombone down to contrabass. They are rather costly.

The smaller horns are actually really cheap. you can pick up a soprano trombone (slide trumpet) like they were using for about $300 brand new. The contrabass, on the other hand...

Great arrangement of "Peanut Vendor"!!! :thumbup:

Great to see trombonists getting some love on DCP. Thanks for posting :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

That is so short sighted and stupid. How many people that had never heard of the German Brass may have stumbled across this video, liked what they saw, and then purchased recordings or gone to a concert? It's called exposure and is free advertising.

I actually went to their website to see if they are touring the U.K. if so I would certainly have gone. You tube is a great media for exposure.

That is so short sighted and stupid. How many people that had never heard of the German Brass may have stumbled across this video, liked what they saw, and then purchased recordings or gone to a concert? It’s called exposure and is free advertising.

It doesn't matter how stupid or shortsighted you or anyone else thinks it is. The simple fact is the folks that hold the copyright have every right to have the video removed. I suggest you contact the rights holder directly and share how you feel.

• Like 1