DCA DVDs NOW SHIPPING!

I would like to offer the following clip from the Minnesota Brass. This clip was taken directly from the DVD, both audio and video. This is the video (minus the compression for the internet) you will receive.

In honor of our shipping of this product we are starting our pre-Christmas, finally shipping, holiday sale!!! Order within the next 36 hours and get $20 off any DCA DVD product in our store. Individual DVD products are on sale for $10 off. This sale includes our newly released Finals BluRay DVD.

Also, if you ordered an individual corps bluray you can call us and upgrade your order to the full finals bluray for the difference between the 2 products. The Finals Bluray DOES NOT include awards due to disc space on the bluray.

Order now and take advantage of our exciting sale. And to make it a little sweeter, the next 50 people to order get free shipping with our shipping code DCADVDSNOW

Thanks for all your support and we look forward to getting your feedback on our product.

Tim

http://player.vimeo.com/video/33570562

• Like 1

NICE!

• Like 1

LOL, watching MBI on the Internet feed was one of the reasons we ordered the DVDs. Usually order just the CDs but this year got the DVDs instead. Will be good thing to watch to decompress from the Holday rush but have to get all the cards mailed before the DVDs arrive (can't address and watch the TV at the same time).

But what's with that voice at the end of the clip... sounds kinda familiar. :devil:

PS - Agree with waiting in order to get the legalities worked out first. :thumbup:

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Awesome work Tim. Bravo~!

• 3 weeks later...

Neither do I.

I also received a defective individual DVD for my corps' finals performance. The video for the first 3 minutes are very spotty and the audio frequently cuts out.

I also found the camera cuts on both DVD's to be downright spastic.

Yep, checked my 2010 Prelims disk set... it contained both the 'director's cut' and the straight high cam view.

Ordered more than just Prelims for 2011 based on the quality of the 2010 disks... so far I am very disappointed. Hopefully there will be answers when the Box5 staff get back from the New Year's break.

Yep, checked my 2010 Prelims disk set... it contained both the 'director's cut' and the straight high cam view.

Ordered more than just Prelims for 2011 based on the quality of the 2010 disks... so far I am very disappointed. Hopefully there will be answers when the Box5 staff get back from the New Year's break.

Because of the vague wording contained in the Box 5 ad (2011 DCA year book), before placing my order for the 2011 DCA finals DVD set, I specifically asked if both the multi-camera and high-camera options would be available. The Box 5 representative assured me that the format would be the same as 2010 DCA DVDs. After receiving the 2011 DVD set and discovering that the High-Camera option was not included, I contacted Box 5 Media Support and requested that in exchange, send me a DVD set with both views, as promised or as a minimum, High-camera only. Box 5 media response:

"There are not any different camera angles available

for the DCA's. We apologize for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Box5 Media"

This is an unsatisfactory response. If Box 5 can't deliver what they promised, they should refund my money. I intend to bring this to the attention of DCA. It is also interesting to note, the price of the 2011 DVD Finals set (multi-camera only) was the same as (multi-camera and high-camera options).

Short Changed Again !

• Like 1