Independent World

TrishDish1002

Who is everyone excited to see this year???

EVERYONE!!!

• Like 1

Def. hoping to see Paramount and Ars Nova make it into finals, they should have last year! Def. wanna see what they are doing at First Flight...I am always surprised by them. Apparently Diamante is supposed to be really strong this season with a cast of 35(since Corona isnt coming out) and of course cant wait to see my fav's Pride and Zydeco!

ps. wondering if Onyx will do a show like last years or one more like 09,08. ish! WHO Knows!

I just cant wait for show announcements already! I hate the secrecy!

Aimachi!

You know,

now that you mention it - I am very curious to see what Onyx comes out with this year.

Totally agree about Paramount - thought they were way underscored last year!!!!

Mike

I can not wait to see Pride, Zydeco and SCV. Those three are on the top of my list to see.

But I am really interested in what Onyx and Braddock are going to do this year. What kind of show are they going to come up with? A crowd pleasure or just something strange again?

I am really hoping that First Flight and Ars Nova get the credit they deserve.

I also really wish that NEI would somehow make an appearance soon.

• Like 1

Who is everyone excited to see this year???

with all the guards taking the year(or more) off in IW and SW I'm into seeing more SA and IA guards. Theres an area that brings in most of the WGI money and respected the least. It just so happens that maybe the skill level isnt like WC BUT the shows can be more interesting and the passion is there. Passion that lacks sometimes in other areas.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

From an IA guard: Thank you! It was disheartening to look into the audience last year and see fewer people in the stands at WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS FINALS than we generally see at a local show.

However, the kids had a blast, and that was the important thing :-)

with all the guards taking the year(or more) off in IW and SW I'm into seeing more SA and IA guards. Theres an area that brings in most of the WGI money and respected the least. It just so happens that maybe the skill level isnt like WC BUT the shows can be more interesting and the passion is there. Passion that lacks sometimes in other areas.